The Chaotix

“Hey mister!” A loud voice called from above my head the sound of rapid beating wings like a fly swarmed around my ears making me look up. I came face to face with a small child bee swooping in a figure eight around my head. “Why ya cryin?”

“I’m not…” I looked down again wiping my tears away so he wouldn’t see.

“Yes you are! I saw you!” He said speaking so loudly.

“It’s nothing…” I said annoyed he was still pushing for answers.

“Are you hurt mister? Why are you sad? Is it because the hair styles messed up on your quills?” He took a handful of my front quills and tugged on them while laughing.

“Ah! Cut it out! No they’re supposed to look that way!!” I waved my hands around trying to get him off of me.

Suddenly deeper voice yelled from the crowd, “Charmy!” A purple chameleon in front of me looking very angry, “leave him alone and get back over here to help Vector and I with the boxes!”

“Aww Espio! I don’t wanna it’s so boring!” The bee, supposedly named Charmy, wined in his loud voice letting go of my quills. “Besides this guy needs help, he was crying!”

“No I wasn’t!” I stood up quickly stepping aside to expose him from hiding.

“It doesn’t look like he wants help, from you none the less… now get over here!” he stopped his foot pointing to the spot next to him losing his patents for the child.

“Uh, actually I could use some help.” I stated putting a finger up shyly.

“Well then we’d like to offer a hand, but right now we’re busy unpacking in our new office and we barely have gotten started.” The chameleon said now in a nicer tone.

“See he needs help! Why can’t I help him and you and Vector move the boxes!?” Charmy wined.

“Wait, I can help.” I said stepping forward.

“Unpack?” Espio titled his head.

“Yeah it’ll be done in no time with me helping!” I nodded.

“If you do that I’m sure Vector would over look charging a service fee.” He bobbed his head with a quick smile, “Thanks.”

“No problem.”

“Okay well I’m going to see who else needs help!” Charmy darted in the air again.

“No Charmy you still have to come back to the office!” Espio put out his hands wanting to grab the little bee but was too far away. That’s when I put my hand out using my powers to stop him in his place; it was time to teach this kid to listen.

"Wha!? Hey! Why can't I move!?" He cried flapping his wings harder and flailed his arms about, "let me go!"