Its the alcohols fault okie

Alternate Title: I can now burn in peace

Guess who's back?

Back again?

Madi's back.

This is the last thing I'm posting here so I'm not coming back after this.

Don't tell your friends.

CRINGEYYYY

Yeah, so first things first.

My Best of TODF chapter has been a draft for quite some time. ...I had no fucking clue. I have no idea when or why it happened, but it's published again.

And some slut stole my phone so I'm using the oh-so-okay iPhone4 for now. :D

Okay, so I've never talked about this and I'm genuinely surprised.

Abusive relationships.

I mostly read Outsiders one-shots nowadays, and they're everywhere.

And they're all

Exactly

The

FUCKING

SAME

Guy gets drunk. Guy hits girl. They make up because he didn't mean it.

UGHFHGHGGFJ

They all seem to follow the theme of "alcohol makes you do crazy things," which is bullshit.

If you take a nice ol' trip to google, you see that alcohol does not make you do anything. It simply takes away your conscious. So if Dally or Two-Bit felt like slapping a hoe, she'd get beat faster than you can say "mustang."

Why do people ask for this stuff?

I feel like that's the theme to most of my chapters, especially the previous ones.

WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS?!

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK IT'S ROMANTIC?!

I honestly think it's just a victim complex, or something like that.

...I think that's the answer.

To this, to the bullying thing, to the parental abuse thing, to whatever the fuck I said in the "STAHP IT'S NOT ROMANTIC" chapter thing.

A lot (not all) of girls like being the victim, and don't you dare tell me they don't. I'll call you fucking liar.

Shit, look at Tumblr. Look at almost every basic ass Wattpad fanfiction; Outsiders or not.

In conclusion, I think the question I've been asking for almost two years has finally been answered.

This book will now burn in hell and so will I.

Because everything I shall say in the future will have an answer.

Good day.