Dont want to make chapters for these

List of things I hate reading in fanfictions.

- ~~time skip~~

- "It's been a week since that thing in the last chapter happened, here's a catch-up."

- It bothers me when the girl wears a black leather jacket. I think it's because I've read it so many times that it's annoying now.

- Creepy "friendships" with the gang. Like when they're constantly calling the girl hot, kissing her cheek, being too close in general, and being unnecessarily overprotective.

- Creepy "sibling relationship" with her brother. Read one where Dally did all the things above and and let her sit on his lap....

- Truth or Dare.
Two Bit: HEY GUSY WANNA PLAY TRUTH OR DARE
Everyone: Lol sure why not what could go wrong??
Two Bit: Hey girl I dare you to kiss your crush for five minutes while we all watch
Girl: :O

- Girl is all tough until another girl makes fun of her, then she's a poor little victim who can't protect herself.

- "'What's a pretty girl like you hanging out with this greaser?' The Soc slurred as he looked me up and down." Why does his make me cringe so bad yikessss??.?.?.?.?

- Johnny isn't a pussy, stop writing him like one.

- Ponyboy is 14 and he's written as a Riverdale like portrayal of the average teenager.

- Actually that can be said for everyone.

- Everything is unnecessarily sexualized or mature. It's obvious it's written by a young girl who wants to think she's older. And I'm totally not saying this out of contempt for my past self.

- Girl is short and skinny but can beat any guy up. When the plot calls for it, of course. :)

- I know I mentioned Dally many times but people make him really sexual and perverted. Like worryingly so. He was inappropriate in the book, mostly just to piss girls off, but then he does it all the time and to every girl.

K bye.