Chapter 1: Meeting Rogue and Attacked by Sabretooth

Chapter 1: Meeting Rogue and attacked by Sabretooth.

Chelbell2016:

Ok so I am going to keep writing my power rangers fanfic but I do have other ideas. Please review and give any ideas for this fanfic.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Claire's POV:

I am sitting in the back of my dad trailer. He has gone to do his usual fighting to earn some money for the both of us. I am not aloud to go as he don't want me to watch him beat other guys up. I don't really want to watch either so I don't mind.

I put down the book I was reading and stretch. I haven't had a walk in a while but I promised dad I would stay inside. It wasn't safe for us. That's what he keeps telling me.

I don't understand why though. Yes I have powers. But me and my dad aren't the only ones are we. I hear a little bit of commotion outside.

I stand up and make a move to go outside but before I can my dad opens the door.

"Time to hit the road kid," he says.

I nod and go to sit back down. I watch him as he starts the engines.

"How did it go?" I ask hoping it all went well.

He just grunts. After a few seconds he stops the truck again. He gets out and I hear him moving around then I think I hear someone talking to someone.

Another minute or two and he gets back in.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing sit back down," he tells me.

We don't get very far and we stop again. 'Now what?' I think to myself.

I am shocked when a young girl with a green hoodie gets into the trailer. Where did she come from? I glance at my dad but he gives nothing away as we begin to move again. I approach the two.

"I'm Claire," I say to her smiling.

She looks around and smiles at me.

"Ma names Rogue," she says in reply.

She has a southern accent. She turns to my dad.

"You don't have anything to eat do you?" She asks and I can tell that she is really hungry.

Dad puts his cigar back in his mouth and opens the glove compartment. He pulls out something for the young girl to eat. I can tell she is around my age maybe a little older.

Rogue takes her gloves off and begins to eat the contents of the packet. Dad glances from her to me. As Rogue eats she practically scoffs as she tries to enjoy the food.

She removes her hood and I see that she has brown hair. She looks tired and weary.

"Were you in the army?" Rogue asks, and I notice that she is staring at my dads dog tags. "Doesn't- doesn't that mean you was in the army?"

Dad looks down and notices what she is looking at. He tucks it back in his shirt and I sigh. Rogue glances to the back of the truck where mine and dads stuff are stashed.

"Whoa," she exclaims.

"What?" I ask wondering what is up with her.

Rogue glances down as she answers. "Suddenly my life doesn't look that bad."

Dad doesn't like the way she puts it.

"Hey if you'd prefer the road-" he begins but rogue cuts him off.