25. Love might hurt

I breathed heavily as i got closer to Where the scream came from. My heart was racing and thousands of thoughts raced through my mind, but one thought overpowered the rest. "Koma, Irimi. Please be okay". I stopped Running when i was behind a building. I gathered my thoughts before i heard the scream again, followed by a dazzling light. I looked out from the corner as my Eyes widen slightly.

"Koma!" His head snapped my way and the man he was fighting shot him in his stomach. "NO!" I yelled as i pushed the man away while i ran towards Koma. "I-I'm okay..." I smiled at him as i picked him up. "Hold it there." Before i could react i was interrupted my a Sharp pain in my back. i fell to my knees, still holding Koma to not injure him further. I looked back and the man gave me a disgusted look. "The blush..." I stood up, starting to walk away as he yelled again. I sighed as i turned around, breaking his quinque in half with my bikaku before i ran in the other direction.

I looked at Irimi as i sat Koma down next to her. I looked back at Koma with an apologetic face. "I'm sorry..." He smiled at me as he shook his head. "It's not your fault." I smiled slightly back and looked at Irimi "How'd you get here?" I looked around for anyone while i waiten for her answer. "Kaneki..." My Eyes widen slightly in shock and hope. "I-is he here?" She nodded slightly and i stood up. "I... I need to go." I ran away, hoping to find him while ignoring a lump in my stomach followed by a feeling of fear.

I stopped running, panting slightly. My head was throbbing and my feet hurt from all of my running. I looked around a bit before sighing. I walked over to a wall, hidden behind a broken building. I sat down, leening my back into the Wall. "I'll only rest here, i can't possibly sleep in this situation..." I Said to myself as i yawned. "Plus... i need... to find..." i yawned again as my vision darkened. "Kaneki..." was the last thing i said before i drifted of to sleep.

I blinked a few times, wondering Where i was. "(Y/n)" I snapped my head in the direction of the familiar voice with wide eyes. "Mom?" The woman nodded slightly as she stepped closer. "W-what are you doing here?" She smiled slightly while she stepped even closer, pulling me into a hug. "We Love you." I looked behind me as i felt another pair of arms around me. "Dad?" Thoughts raced through my head as i started at the two in shock. "We really do..." My eyes Widen as i looked at the boy in front of me. "K-Kaneki..." i ran towards him, holding out my arms to hug him. But when i was going to hug him i just went through him. I fell to the ground and raised my head to look back at the three as they smiled at me. My eyes teared up as they all faded.

"Please don't go!"

My eyes shot Open and i looked at my surrounding. "I fell asleep after all..." I stretched my arms as i yawned a bit. "I should probably..." My thoughts was interrupted by a heartbreaking scream. I snapped my head towards the sound as i stood up. "No..." I began to run towards the sound. I arrived at an underground room full of dead ghouls. I scanned the room and my eyes Widen from the horrible sight.

Third person POV

"K-Kaneki!?" (Y/n) ran towards the Said mans body in full speed. When she was only some meters away she stopped and put her hands in front of her face, covering her mouth and nose, tears streaming down her cheeks by the horrible image before her eyes. "No..." she fell to her knees and grabbed each of his shoulders. "This is just a dream right?" She let out a broken chuckle as more tears streamed down her face. "This is just one of those stupid dreams." She rested her head on his bloody chest, still crying. "Don't leave me..." She raised her head, looking at his face. "I..." Only now did she notice the two holes in his head. "I...I-" her voice cracked and all she could do was cry. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a hug. "Please..." She hugged him even tighter. "I-I Love you..." she covered her face into his chest as her (h/c) hair color faded into a fair white color. "I Love you." She pulled away and started at the boys face before she kisses him. When she pulled away she looked at him with a dull look in her eyes. She carefully released his body and stood up, looking at him before she slowly began to walk away.

"I Love you"