Kidnapped (part 1)

This was requested by XoXoAphmauFan110XoXo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"[name]!" Harley said, calling your name. You sighed, walking to the living room where you saw Harley laying on the floor.

"Harley what are you doing."

"I am being bored." You sighed again at his response.

"Wanna go to the park?" I ask. He lifts up his face and smiles.

~~timeskip to the park~~
"I don't know why you're so excited, Harley, it's just the park."

"Because I've never been to one without destroying it or anything - OH WHAT'S THAT?" He says, running over to the kid's playground. I facepalm. I walk over to the playground, trying to see if Harley did anything stupid. But I didn't see him at all.

"Harley?" I question, still trying to find him.

"Harley's not here right now, leave a message at the blackness." Says a voice, and suddenly I feel a pain in the back of my head, and I fall. I could only see darkness, and that was the last thing I remembered.

~~Harley's p.o.v~~
"Harley's not here right now, leave a message at the blackness." I hear a voice says, I walk over, and see Miss J knock out [name], and start to drag [name] to her car.

"Miss J?" I ask. She turns around and gives me a fake smile.

"Oh hey Harley! Long time, no see!" She says with sarcasm.

"What are you doing with [name]?" I ask.

"Well, isn't it obvious? I'm kidnapping her!" Miss J says. I lowly growl, about to hit Miss J upside the head. She kicks my stomach, pushing me onto the ground.

"Now Harley, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way." She said, before slamming the handle of her gun in the back of my head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DO NOT WORRY

I AM DOING A PART 2

And I know, it's short as hell XD