Chapter 2

Hey people how was chapter 1? Please comment, like and vote on the chapters. I would really appreciate it.

Aria's POV

I woke up around 9am to the smell of food which made me hungry.

I followed the scent, which led me to the kitchen, where I found Spencer, sipping on a cup of coffee, scrolling through her IG.

She also had on a pair of black leggings, a white v-neck with black boots and her hair was in a ponytail.

I also noticed Emily passed out on the counter. 'Weird.' I thought.

"Morning," I whispered, not wanting to wake Em.

"Morning. Breakfast's on the table," She answered.

I stacked my plate with omelette, french toast, bacon with cheese and fresh berries. Before digging in like I hadn't eaten in days.

"Mmm. This tastes delicious Spence," I said with my mouth full.

"Thanks. And don't talk with your mouth full," she scolded jokingly, to which I rolled my eyes.

We heard stumbling in the living room, before a glass broke.

"Shit!" Hanna cursed.

Spencer and I rushed into the living room, to see Ali's expensive vase on the ground.

Just then Ali jumped up. "Ooh Hanna's gonna it now," Spencer sang like a little girl. I chuckled.

"What's with all the noise?" I have a splitting headache, Ali groaned.

"Hanna broke your specially ordered vase from Italy," Spencer told her.

"Wow. Thanks a lot Spence," Hanna rolled her eyes.

"It's fine just clean it up," Ali shrugged it off before walking away.

We all shared a weird glance, then we heard a thud coming from the kitchen. "Em's up," I stated simply.

"Oowww. My head hurts like a bitch. I need some aspirin now," Hanna said, rubbing her temples.

We walked into the kitchen, to find Emily laying flat on the ground.

Hanna laughed while Emily groaned.

"It's not funny. I feel sore," Emily complained. Spencer took aspirin from her purse and handed it to Hanna and Emily.

"What smells so good?" Hanna asked.

"Spencer made breakfast," I spoke up. "Good because I am parished," she replied already sharing out some food for herself.

We all gave her the 'are you serious?' look. "Okay you guys know what I mean," She stated.

Alison's POV

It was noon and the girls and I decided to go and enjoy the beach. We were all currently sitting on the beach chairs talking about our future.

How many kids we would like to have and what we would name them.

"Ezra and I plan on having 3 kids. He wants 2 boys and a girl so she could be really protected but I want 2 girls that look like me and boy that looks like him," Aria sighed dreamily.

"Caleb and I plan on having only 2 kids. One of each. A boy for him and a girl for me. That way we can raise our kids to be just like us," Hanna said.

"But without the hacking, lying and DUI, right?" Spencer joked.

"You all laugh now but you'll all be jealous when my kids turn out pretty kickass," she laughed, flipping her hair.

"What do you want Em?" Aria asked.