Chapter 4

Alison's POV

We all jumped out of the car and ran into the police station. "Hey officer," I called out to a bald headed sort of chubby guy.

"Yes. What can I do for you today?" He asked. "I'd like to report a missing friend."

"Well how long has she been missing?" He asked. "Since last night," I frantically told him.

"Well technically I'm not allowed to file a missing person's report until at least 24 hours have passed," he began walking away.

"Please, we just want our friend back," Emily pleaded giving him her special puppy eyes. "Ehh...I could get in a lot of trouble for this," he looked at us reluctantly.

"Please," Aria begged. "Alright. Come with me." He lead us to a small room in the back. "Alright so tell me about your friend.

"Well last night we all went to bed and this morning when we got up, she wasn't there. So we went to the spa after we looked for her but we still didn't find her. Also, her car was missing. The one we drove here. When I went up to her room, there was a message written on her bedroom mirror and there was a video but it disappeared cause it's a snip video," I explained.

"Well do you have the evidence or..." He trailed off. "Oh yeah. Here's my phone I took a pic of the message," I handed him the phone.

"Well this does look like an investigation, so I'll tell you what. I'm gonna get this picture printed and I'm gonna see if I can get some members of my team to help me investigate,"he said in a serious tone.

We all nodded. I felt happy that the officer was willing to look more into Spencer's disappearance. The officer handed me my phone and we headed back to the house.

"I'm going to the beach," Hanna commented. "What?!" Emily yelled. "Why?" I asked. "Because, there is some crazed maniac on the loose who has Spencer and I'm not gonna sit around and wait for my turn to go missing!" Hanna threw her arms in the air.

"I'll go with her," Aria looked at Emily and I.

Aria's POV

Hanna and I changed into our swimsuits, grabbed some food, two beach towels and headed to the beach.

"Caleb thinks I should leave Rosewood and go with him to New York," Hanna told me, tilting her head backwards.

"Have you told the others?" I asked. "No. You're the first. I mean, I haven't even decided if I wanna go yet," she sounded frustrated.

"I think you should go. New York is full of opportunites and we can't stay enslaved to Rosewood forever. We came back for Charlotte's hearing and now Ali's wedding but after the wedding, I think you should leave," I told her.

She shrugged. "Maybe. I gotta think about it."

"What about you and Ezra?" She asked. "He really wants to finish his book about us before we make any plans to leave and start a family permanently," I answered.

"Well whatever you two decide to do as long as you're happy. I'm happy." "Thanks Han."

We ate our food and talked about old memories. I checked the time on my phone. "Wow! 3 o clock. We should really get back," I told Hanna.

We packed up our stuff and walked back to the house.

We saw Ali and Emily on the couch. Ali was crying. "Oh God Ali what's wrong?" I asked, as Hanna and I rushed to her side.

"My...Mm....yyy" she tried talking. "Her engagement ring is gone,"Emily told us.

"Oh Ali," I pulled her into a hug. "What happened?" Hanna asked, taking a seat next to Em.