Chapter 12

Alison's POV

I ran into what I think is a room of some sort. It smelled like old fabric.

The footsteps became louder and louder. I was still in the doorway and I knew I had to find some hiding place.

Using my hands as a guide, I felt around the room, I felt another bed. I guided my way to the edge, where I found a small space and I squeezed my body into it.

All of a sudden, the footsteps stopped and the place fell dead silent.

I was about to move, when a light being shone into the room, stopped me.

My heart was racing. 'I have to hide,' I thought. I slowly shifted myself under the bed and pulled down the sheet to cover the edge of the bed down to the floor.

The light was headed in my direction, when a phone rang.

Alright. That's good. Now? Alright.

He hung up, then the light faded, along with the footsteps.

"There's no way out!" Red hoodie yelled, followed by the closing of  a door.

I rolled from under the bed and began searching for a source of light to help me find my way.

My hand came in contact with some type of plastic. I pulled off the plastic and I knocked over something.

A flashlight! I banged it against my hand a couple if times before it came on.

I shone the light around the room. It was an old bedroom. I shone the light on the object, I was leaning against.

"Aaah!" I screamed out, seeing a skeleton, leaning against the wall in the corner.

I took no time in leaving the room. Once I left the room, I ended up in the hallway, now looking at the right and straight turn.

I chose to go straight this time because the person's footsteps seemed to have gone straight.

I was right. The door leading outdoors was right ahead of me. I placed the flashlight on the ground and started pulling on the door as hard as I could but it wouldn't budge.

I was locked in from the outside.

Mona's POV

When I woke up, I wasn't sure what time it was or where I was.

I only remember going outside, falling and then waking up here in restraints.

I was in some closet, with duct tape around my hands, feet and my mouth.

I twisted my arm, wringing it in the process, trying to get my arm to slip out of the duct tape.

My arms were getting tired and sore but I couldn't give up. I don't know where that psycho is or how long it will take him to come back and I have to find my friends.

My hands started to sweat, which made it easier to slide out of the duct tape.

I pulled my wrists out and quickly removed the duct tape from my lips and my ankles.

I got up and pushed against the door to try opening the closet.

"Ugh!" I grunted, flinging my body against the door. Once. Twice. Then on the third try, the door flew open, sending me falling to the ground.

My face hit the ground first with a thud. I used my hand to push myself off the ground.

The place was pitch black, but that didn't stop me from trying to find a way out.