Chapter 11

Alison's POV

When I left the bathroom I didn't see Mona. "Mona,"I called out. No response.

I sighed and walked downstairs, taking a seat on the couch. I decided to try her cell.

It went straight to voicemail.

"Ugh!" I groaned, throwing my cellphone on the couch. "Mona where are you?" I wondered aloud.

I left the couch and walked through the kitchen. I dialed her again. It was strange, it was like I could hear her phone ringing.

Ring! Ring!

I heard her Bed of Lies ringtone. I opened the back door and walked along the straight path until something caught my eye.

There it was as plain as day. Her ringing phone. I bent down and picked it up and turned it off.

Then I felt some piece of cloth being forced on my nose. I could smell the strong chemicals and I tried to hold my breath to fight off this person but they were too strong and eventually my eyes fluttered shut.

~Time Skip~

My eyes fluttered open and I blinked twice, to adjust my vision before fully opening them.

I took a look at my surroundings. It was all a strange place to me.

"Where am I?" I muttered. I tried getting up, only to notice that I was tied to a bed by restraints.

"Mmmm! Ugh!" I grunted, attempting to pull them, but it was no use. In fact the restraints only felt tighter.

"Stop struggling. It's no use. It just makes this more difficult," a voice spoke up, hidden in a dark area of the dimly lit room.

"Who are you? Show yourself you coward!" I yelled out.

The person spun around in an office like chair and responded, "all in good time."

That stupid voice modifier kept me from being able to tell who it was. Even when he got up, he made sure to conceal his face in the dark.

The person was close enough for me to tell it was a male but not  who.

"Where are my friends?" I asked. "Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!" He said, "you're an impatient girl aren't you?"

With that said, he just walked away.

I kept yanking on my restraints, til it ended up cutting me. "Oww! Damn it!"

"Help! Somebody please help me!" I screamed out. "Somebody! Please help!"

After screaming for what felt like hours, I gave up because my throat felt raw and dry.

I closed my eyes and imagined myself with my soon to be husband on our honeymoon, sipping fine wine and tanning in the California sun.

A small smile tugged at the corners of my lips. I was broken out of my trance, by the sound of the door opening.

My eyes opened and I saw red hoodie coming back with a white paper bag. He threw it down next to me and unlocked the chains around my wrists, but left the ones around my ankles.

"Eat," he ordered me. I gave him an odd look, and stared at the food with suspicion.

"It's not poisoned. Boss wouldn't like that," he told me. "Boss? Who's your boss?" I asked, becoming interested in this boss persona.

He ignored my question and flipped up a computer, typing at incredible speed. "Eat your food before it gets cold."

I didn't want to eat, but the grumbling in my stomach, made me do otherwise.

After I finished the food, red hoodie placed a cold cup of soda next to my foot, which I gladly accepted and drank every last bit of it.

"Someone was a hungry girl," he commented, chuckling. "I just want to leave. Get me my friends and let us go," I pleaded.

"I'm afraid it's just not that simple," was red hoodie's response.

"What do you mean just let me go and tell me where my friends are."

"I'm not so sure you'll like what you see if I tell you where your friends are. Maybe you're better off with them staying hidden."

"What are you..." I had trouble speaking. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

Red hoodie began to chuckle and exited the room once again. 'I need to find a way out of here.' Was the primary thought on my mind.

When I opened my eyes, I noticed that outside was dark. 'How long was I asleep?' I wondered.

Just then, red hoodie marched in with a plate of food. "Dinnertime," he said. "It's Italian. Your favourite."

I ate my dinner and laid flat on my back. Then I thought of something, if I told him I needed to use the bathroom, he would have to let me go.

"I need to use the restroom," I spoke up. He pointed to a bucket beside the bed.

"You've got to be kidding me." He shook his head. "Well I need a real bathroom or else I'm gonna piss right here and you'll be left to clean it up and I promise you it's a whole lot."

"Fine." Red hooodie walked over to me and unlocked my chains and put on a blindfold.

He led me out a door, I don't know which one because he blindfolded me to prevent me from knowing the way.

When we reached the bathroom, he removed the blindfold and shoved me in the bathroom.

"Ten minutes," he said. "Twenty," I retorted. "I'm a woman and I will not be rushed."

I immediately started looking around for anything I could use to escape, but nothing was there, and the window, was barred off.

The sudden knocking startled me. I opened the door and when he went to blindfold me, I kneed him in the shins.

He fell backward and I ran straight. I stumbled upon a long hallway with three turns. I was confused, I didn't know which way to turn and I could hear footsteps nearing me, so I took the left, unsure of what was in store for me.