Forbidden

"It was Lunagirl!"

"......"

"Gekko answer me!" He nods and looks away.

"So you've been doing "this" for the last 3 months!!"

"W-What?!? How do you know?!?"

"When you or someone transform, we all get notified."

"...."

"And for the last 3 months, it's been happening on EVER Friday so don't think I didn't notice!"

"But seriously Gekko!! Lunagirl is a villain!!"

"......." Tears were forming in the corner of her eyes.

"But.... she's... she's...." The moths were angered and were going to attack the two until Lunagirl puts her hand up.

"It's ok m-moths... I-I understand...."

"Gekko did she use her mind control on you?!?"

"But my cat's whiskers Gekko..... I.... WE can't let this go...."

"What?!? But I didn't do anything wrong! And she didn't do anything wrong! After the night Owlette knocked her out, we've just hanged out! Plus she isn't 'active' anymore! She's innocent!" Gekko held her hand and had a serious & firm face. Lunagirl was shocked and blushes then smiles softly. "I can't believe he's stepping up for me even when I'm still a villain....."

"......" Owlette and Catboy sighs and looks at each other. They nod and look over at the two. "Gekko in sorry but...."

"We can't let this continue so...."

"We are forbidding you from ever hanging out or seeing Lunagirl ever again." With those words, the two were torn apart as the villain had tears streaming and ran into her room. On the other hand the hero was about to cry until his sadness turned into rage and stormed off then out. Owlette sighs. "It was a hard choice..." Catboy comforts her.

"But it was the right choice. Villains and heros can't be together or else.... a danger might occur...." The moths were still glaring at them and they left. The insects fly to Lunagirl's room to check on her. She was hugging her pillow and crying like it was the end of the world. Her world, her life, her everything was gone and forever shattered. They go in and comforts her as best as they can but knew that she was forever broken.

---------

Greg was locked up in his room, overflowing with tears and emotions. He never had felt so much anger, rage, hatred, grief, sadness and despair. He felt like someone died but it wasn't someone, it was him that died. He had died, everything was gone and he was gone too. With all the grief and anger, he somehow fell asleep. "....."

"Oh Greg.... You don't deserve that...." Lynel had whispered it and had watched Greg. He was sad but not angry. "Love is difficult, especially if it can be forbidden but... Love isn't post to be broken apart. Nor forbidden in the first place...." The lizard walks and sits in his confinement. "But love ALWAYS has a way of being put back together and coming back too... Don't forget who you are Greg.... Nor who she is...."