Chapter 4

PG-13
Chapter 4 :

"Move out? What do you mean baby?" Michael was confused. He remembers when they were looking at the house for the first time. She was excited and knew that she wanted to buy this. He wasn't completely positive over this house.

"I just I don't know ." She had nothing to say. She sure didn't want to tell him or grandma what happened last night. They'd either think she's crazy and lock her up in a mental hospital. She didn't want that. Although, grandma was in a verge to make her repeat kindergarden. Jackie was in kindergarden for three years that's why she graduate at age 20.

Suddenly the door opens.

"Pair of unicorns am home!"

Jackie and Michael recognize that voice.

"Grandma !"

"Bri." Jackie smiled quietly.

They both went downstairs to greet her.

"Did you even sleep here last night ?" Michael asked.

"Nope." Grandma said popping the 'p'. She took off her 5 inch heels and threw them across the living room. Then she threw herself on the sofa as Michael and Jackie cuddled on the opposite one.

"How was the date?!" Jackie asked excited. She literally was about to squeal all over Michael. Michael just rolled his eyes playfully. "Horrible." Grandma spoke as she closed her eyes.

"How come?" Jackie's smile seemed to vanish. She got quieter every second.
"His penis was to small,didn't feel anything." Grandma responded casually like if it was not a surprise.

"Grandma!" Michael spoke in horror.
"TMI ." Imagine your grandma talking about having sex in front of you.

Never mind don't imagine that.

It's for your own good.

"Michael has a big one ." Jackie smiled as she leaned down towards Michael and pecked him on the lips. Michael tried to cover his blush but was noticeable. His cheeks tinted a light shade of red.

"Speaking of Michael why don't you two have kids?" Grandma asked curiously. She always wondered why these two blondes didn't have.When she was 15 she had Michaels mother. Jackie was 25 and Michael was 27.

"As soon as you move out." Michael said out of the blue. He had his reason he sure did love and respect his tandems but that lady didn't have any limits. One time he was a small kid and his parents left him and his sister in hands of his grandparents. Grandma took Michael to a bingo match with the other elderly people. Grandma was one heck of a cheater.

"Baby don't be mean." Jackie whispered in Michael's left ear. He smiled at her sound and warmth.

Michael loved Jackie as much as Jackie loved him.

Young love.

"How come your kids will love me." Grandma smiled cheerily as she got up from the sofa and toward the couple. She sat next to Michael tearing Jackie and him apart. Grandma was a cool nana that would be actually like able if she didn't steal every women's man nor cheat in bingo commonly.

"Sure they will." Note the sarcasm in Michaels voice.

"Sweetie I thought you were going to like it.I didn't mean to make you embarrassed" Grandma remember why he thought this way. It happened on his 14th birthday.

~*~
"Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to youuu ,happy - birthday to Michael , happy birthday to you!!!" Everyone cheered and clapped as Michael closed his eyes to make a wish.

"Ehhh my grandson ! Happy birthday kiddo!!" His grandma Bri chanted as she interrupted his wish. "Her I'll blow them candles for you!" She was excited more then him actually. Grandma took a deep breath and blew straight to the candles making all the 14 candles lit out.

Michael was mad every year she'd do that.

Every birthday.

It was time to open presents .

He received anything a 14 year old would receive.

The last gift was from grandma he was deciding if her should open or not. He hesitated for a minute before making up his mind. Wrapping his arms around the small, average box with a neatly yellow bow in the center he opened it slowly and carefully.

The people around him saw what was inside. They were shocked. Michaels mother passed out on the sofa.

Inside was a box of condoms , playboy magazines and a vibrator . It also had a letter he didn't dare read it out loud.

He gasped covering his mouth.

Dear Michael ,

Since you hit puberty already you'll need the playboy magazines and a vibrators but if your lucky you'll just need a condom.

Have fun,

Love grandma

(P.S- You need triple A batteries in order for the vibrator to work. I suggest you use it in private. Wink wink)

It was the most embarrassing moment of his entire life.

*~*~

Michael shivered at the memory."Honey it's not like I'd do that to your future children!" She defended herself.

"Oh I think you will." He snared playfully. Even though his grandma is weird and supposedly young he loved her. No matter how crazy and wild this women is. Jackie seemed to love her too.

"You made my mother pass out." He whined worry lines showing clearly against his forehead. His poor mother was sent to the hospital because of her nausea. Even though his mother was okay he still regretted opening that gift. Ever since that birthday he would always open grandmas gift in private. He sure didn't want the accident to repeat again. Who knows what grandma would buy him now?

"She knew that was coming anyway." She winked at Jackie and Michael.
Jackie just stayed quiet trying to hold back her laughter. This was all new for her she had no clue grandma embarrassed Michael a lot.

"Your lucky you don't have Bri as a grandma babe." Michael jokes as grandma started laughing. Jackie on the other hand didn't take it as a joke and runs a hand through her forehead pretending to swipe of the invisible sweat off.

"Back to my date." She said as she clapped her hands together. "Do you always have sex on first date nana?" Michael asked clearly disgusted. "He's 20 I'm 69 who cares." She laughed.

Michael and Jackie gasped.

20?! Grandma sure was a cougar.

"But I still like him but I'd rather use his fingers than his actual penis." She joked .

"I'll bring him for dinner today." She said out of the blue.

"We'll be glad to meet him ." Jackie smiled as she got up and walked toward the kitchen .

"Anyone want breakfast?" She asked .

"Of course ." Michael and grandma said in unison.

*~*

Question: What type of grandma is Brianna? Have you ever gotten a horrible birthday present before?