Chapter 10

PG-13!

Chapter 10:

Michael woke up in a heart beat. "Honey what's wrong?!" He asked worriedly. Sweat trickled down Jackie's forehead. Her hands trembled in fear as she put them in front of her face .

"N...Nothing just a b...bad dream." She was at the moment intaking hard breathes. Michael knew she was lying but he brushed it off. "Here I got you." He whispered wrapping his arms around Jackie. Jackie finally seemed to calm down as she bent over and switched the lamp off. She cuddled with Michael as they both fell into a deep sleep.

*~*~*~*~

4:11 a.m

4:12 a.m

4:13 a.m

The night has been passing by really fast. The couple sound asleep as they dream about random things. Without the couple knowing the bathroom door from the hallway creaked open. Slowly it started walking downstairs towards the kitchen. Footprints were left behind as the thing opened the fridge door and grabbed a jar of pickles. The thing starts walking upstairs and towards the bathroom it came from closing the bathroom door. Leaving the fridge wide open and footprints roaming around the floor.

~*~*~*~*

"Wake up sleepy head." Jackie smiled as she tried to wake up her husband. Michael rubbed his eyes open squinting with the sudden light. "Good morning honey." Michael smiled as he quickly kissed his wife on the lips and got off the bed. "Morning." She smiled back.

"I am free today,"

Jackie's face brighten at the sudden news.

"Really?" She asked in disbelief. It was unlikely for Michael to have an entire day off except Sunday. He was the only one working at the moment. Jackie went to college to study photography but, it turned out she didn't like it so she just gave up. Jackie didn't work right now because of her job they fired her for putting mushrooms in a costumers pizza even though the pizza he ordered clearly said Mushroom Pizza Deluxe.But then again, Jackie never enjoyed her job at Luigi's Pizzeria.

"Really," He smiled leaning closer to her. Jackie wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him lots of romantic kisses. "It's been awhile Michael."She spoke between the kisses. Jackie wasn't the only one enjoying this. Michael had his arms around her waist.

They both stopped for air. Jackie finally remembers what she had been wanting to tell him for a while. Since, Jackie and Michael got married they haven't used protection during sex but, she never got pregnant.It's been at the very edge of her mind lately.She thought for a second before opening her mouth to speak.

"Baby how come I still haven't gotten pregnant?" She asked worry lines were shown clearly on her forehead. "I never thought of that." He said equally confused.

"It's probably just nothing," he paused for a second. A smile spreading across his face."Do you want to try for a baby once again?" He smirk rubbing his face close to Jackie's neck.

"I never thought my husband was hornier than King Kong and Peter Griffin" She giggled nodding.

"Let's get on it," he smirked lifting her up gently and placing her on the king size bed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"You... Ready... For... Round... 69?"
Michael breathed heavily as they both laid down on the bed. The covers wrapped around their completely naked bodies. It's been 8 hours since they first started. Jackie and Michael were caught up with breathes.