Chapter 2

PG-13
Chapter 2:

"What's wrong grandma ?" Michael repeated he was starting to get scared.

"I .... I .... AM MISSING THE NEW EPISODE OF JERSEY SHORE!!" Grandma pushed Jackie and Michael out of the way and off she drove.

God knows where?

Grandma was a big fanatic of Jersey Shore. She started watching since the first day it aired on tv. She got so obsessed with the show that she even traveled just to crash their recording. The security literally kicked her out as soon as she got Paul's number.

"Phew she scared me a bit." Michael said as he was wiping his forehead. His grandma always scared the shit out of him. He worried about her like crazy at these times.

"Babe lets start decorating the house with the stuff we have here."

Jackie grabbed his hand and pushed him towards the full boxes.

"When is our furniture coming?" Jackie asked as she was pinning picture frames in the living room and hall. She pinned the biggest frame in the living room to stand out. It was a picture of Michael and Jackie's wedding. They were smiling as Michael wrapped both his arms around her waist. Jackie was in love with her wedding dress and was hoping her future daughter to wear it to when it's her special day. The dress costed an arm and leg.

"Uh about an hour."

Honk

"Or now ." He said quickly as he and Jackie welcomed the movers inside.

"Hello Jackie and Michael Fall"

"Hello" They both said in unison.

The movers carried their heavy furniture inside the house and upstairs.

*~*

"Not there." Jackie said as the movers moved the bed in the master room. It's been three hours since.

"Ma 'am" One of the movers pleaded.

"We moved this bed about 10 times lets just leave it there." He continued.

"Don't come here and insult my women!" Michael said as he came up the stairs. He would never tolerate a human being to insult the women of his dreams like that. But then again Michael and Jackie didn't know that the workers weren't really insulting them.

"Yeah don't insult him!" Jackie yelled. She thought the worker was talking to him but instead he was talking to her. She didn't know that.

"Honey he was talking about you." Michael corrected placing his hands on her shoulder to comfort her.

"How dare you skinny - bean looking ass!" Jackie was furious about the mover.

There was no need to be furious.

The mover face palmed his own face.

"We did not just insult you ." The mover said. He was getting really irritated maybe he will charge them more?

"Your insulting me again!" Jackie yelled.

"Your beautiful Jackie." One of the movers said but didn't mean it. He just wanted to test this blonde.

"You did it aga- oh thank you!" She blushed as Michael rolled his eyes.

That was really unexpected.

"Well then where were we?" Michael clapped his hands together to get everyone's attention.

"We're all done." The movers announced in relief as they dusted out their work uniform.