Chapter 5

PG-13
Chapter 5:

Michael and grandma went out to the mall. Tomorrow was going to be Jackie's birthday so they were looking for gifts to give her.

So far they have been to almost half the mall and found nothing. "Ooo let's look in here." Grandma said as she pulled her grandsons hand towards the shop.

Victoria Secret

At first Michael didn't want to go in there but with his grandma he was forced. As they entered they saw women's undergarments and sexy nighties for girls.

"Look at this one!" Grandma walked over to an aisle of bras sized 'D' . "Grandma don't you think those are a little to big for my baby?" Michael asked confused. Jackie wasn't that flat chested but she didn't have big ones either. She was above 'A' in between 'B & C'

"No silly these are for me!" She playfully punch her grandson in the arm. "Didn't we come here to find Jackie a present ma?" Michael was annoyed .

"Of course we'll just get her this." She held up some tampons. "She'll need those ..." She whispered as she giggled .

"She already has those !" Michael looked around the shop .Yep he should of went to Macy's or Hot Topic.

"Wait here son am going to try these out." Grandma walked towards the changing rooms holding tons of bras that clearly were to big for her.

Michael stood there awkwardly waiting for his grandma to finish. Suddenly , a worker from the shop walks towards Michael.

"Hello, welcome to Victoria Secret may I help you?" She asked. The lady looked to be in her early thirties .

"No thank you."

"Here how about I check your size ." She pulled out a flexible inch measurable (ruler) and wrapped it around his waist.

Michael was shocked at first and embarrassed as the lady's coming in the shop starred at him. They gave Michael a funny look.

"Hmm you seem to have an average waist about 38 ..?" "Wait here ill find some nice undies for you .. Do you want any specific color?" She winked as she placed her ruler in her pocket where she had her name tag.

"Uhm ma'am I didn't come her for some underwear .." He said awkwardly. But the lady didn't seem to hear him. She walked away behind the counter towards the 'workers only' door.

"Am back!" Grandma came out with nothing. "What happens to the things you were trying out?" Michael asked.

"Didn't fit me apparently they were to small for me." Grandma winked as she linked her arm around her grandson and continued to look around the store. Girls , women were everywhere , basically Michael was the only guy in there.

Suddenly, the lady from before comes back holding 3 pairs of women's underwear . They were nice you couldn't deny.

"Here you go sir." She handed them the undies as she walked away smiling. Grandma seemed to smirk cheekily. "Son i didn't know you swing the other way too." She winked as she nudged his shoulder.

"No! Ma I am not gay ! The lady was just confused." He defended himself. He couldn't believe grandma thought he was gay. Even though there is clearly nothing wrong with gays. Like what type of grandma was she?

Michael placed the undies down as he and grandma walked out of Victoria Secret. "Let's look in Macy's now." Grandma said as she dragged Michael inside the shop.

*~*

Meanwhile , Jackie was cleaning the house . She was home alone her husband out with his grandma. Finishing the last dish she decided to make dinner.

"Mmh what should I make?" She thought in her head as she looked in the fridge.Lettuce,meat, bread, tomatoes,cheese.

"Aha! Hamburgers." She pulled out all she need. A loud noise occurred on the second floor. Jackie placed the tomato down and looked at the stairs.

Boom!

It happened again. This time her heart rate sped up as her hands became shaky. She still remember when she saw that thing 2 weeks ago. She for sure didn't want to see it again.

"Who's there ?!" Jackie yelled as her voice echoed through the house.

No response.

Well that's what that sounded like. She walked slowly up the stairs. Every step she took the floor seemed to creak.

"Jackie."

"Jackie."

She heard something or someone say her name. Who could it be ? Michael , Bri? Impossible they weren't home.

"Who's there ?" This time Jackie was scared.

"Jackie."

The voice seemed to be getting closer as Jackie made it up the stairs . All the doors were open except the bathroom. Peeking in the other doors she saw nothing.

"Jackie."

Her name was being called by someone. The voice sounded like a women .

As she took small steps towards the locked bathroom door she could see a shadow under the door. Jackie was about to place her hand on the door knob until she felt something grab her waist.

"Ahh!" She let out a scream as she slapped it.

"Oww what was that for baby?" Michael asked rubbing his cheek.

"Oh am so sorry mike I thought it was someone else. When did you come?" She asked as a small smile crept on her face. They both walked down the stairs.

Michael already got something for Jackie , grandma did too

"Hey Brianna." Jackie said as she greeted the old lady scratching her butt.

"Hello babe !" She yelled as she held a gift bag and hid it behind her wrinkled back.

"What is that?" Jackie seemed to ask looking at the wrapped up gift.

"Ohh nothing...." She winked as she walked to the backyard.

For a second Jackie forgot about the scenario minutes before they came. She was frightened , scared , terrified who was calling her name? Michael went to join grandma in the back as they left Jackie alone.

Jackie started starring at the stairs toward the closed bathroom door. The shadow disappeared .

How weird? Was she imagining?

"Jackie come over here."

She stayed in her same spot. Not moving nor blinking.

"Babe come over here ." She heard him say as he grilled the patties .

"What's wrong hun?' " He asked . He knew something was off with Jackie.

"Oh nothing." She took a deep breathe and placed a fake smile.

"Let's make the burgers!" Grandma squealed.

But still Jackie wondered ? Was she imagining it or was someone really calling her name?

These thoughts and questions seemed to build up in her mind.

This was going to be a long, day.

And maybe the start of something paranormal for god sakes !

*~*~*~

Question: Do you think Jackie was hallucinating?