3.0; my child

"omg what are you doing, you can't feed a baby that young soilds yet!" I screamed as i saw namjoon trying to feed the one month old baby rice.

"i honestly don't know why you would take care of a baby that isn't even yours. just send it to the orphanage." i said as i rest my feet on the coffee table infront of me, observing my friend trying to calm the baby as she cried.

"because that's what my parents did to me. this baby was on my doorstep, and i believe that the heavens sent her to me so that i could do a better job than my parents who threw me away." i felt guilty and stood up and walked towards the eager university student who rocked the new born back and forth.

"okay well then, i'll help you. i study child care, so this shouldn't be that hard right?"

"right. thank you. i really appreciate it. i just want to give her a future." he said as he looked into the babys eyes.

well turns out it wasn't easy. in fact, it was hard. really hard.

i really like this plot, someone please write this. + didn't know how to add this part in, but maybe namjoon could be towards the rich side? so in other words, the money wouldn't be the complication, more just like being socially accepted and trying to raise up a young child without experience, or much knowledge and stuff. 

i really don't want this to end up as a cliche 'guy finds baby and girl and guy try to raise it' i want this to take a more unique path, but it is your choice. 

+to clarify, it isn't his child shmr, please focus on the fact that he is raising the child because his parents abandonned him and he doesn't want the kid to go through the same hardships he may have gone through.