Chapter 8

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off next to me. I hit the off button and got out of bed and grabed a pair of jeans and a shit that says 'Dont do dis' writin on the front of it and a purple hoodie and went into the bathroom and had a shower. When I got out I got dressed and went back into my room grabed my phone and went down stairs for breakfeast. When I got down I noticed that there was one other person up and it was jason "Hi Jason" i said while getting a bow and the cearel from the cuboard and then the milk and sat next to him

"Hey Liz" I started eating my breakfeast when I heard footsteps and saw Adam walk into the room with Ty. When I finished I got up andwent to go and grab my school things. I met up with Kathrine and Crystal at the bus stop and then on the bus i sat behind the two girls andstarted texting Isacc (L=Liz/I=Isacc)

L-Hey u at school yet?

I-Nahh I am getting in my mums car now so I will b a bit

L-ok well im on the bus soo im bored...

I-Well u can keep texting me I hope im not that boring

at that i had to laugh 'cause he is the least boring person I know the most boring would have to be mt english teacher (I cant spell her name let alone pronounce it)

L-No your not boring at all I just hate buses there boring

I-Ok as long as im not the boring one well im almost at da school u?

L- the bus just stoped see u in a sec ill be out the front of da school if u want 2 walk with me

I-Ok see u in a sec

I walked off the bus behined the two laughing girls. I did'nt have to wait long for Isacc because he was walking next to me in less then a minute after I got off the bus. We walked through the gates of the school when Isacc said "What did you do last night after i left?"

"Nothing much just made dinner for the boys and I then went to sleep"

"Ok...Well tonight after the new cops and robbers do you want to start the survival series?"

"Yea thats what I planned to do but we have an hour left before the game to do anything" I asked thinking that we might do something with the other girls but I was wrong

"Well you and me could go to the park if you want to?"

"Sure I would love to!" We walked to the lockers together then went to our next class wich happened to be Math

Crystals P.O.V.

When me and Kathrine walked in the schol I noticed the blonde guy that I remembered as one of Isaccs friends. When he reached us Kathrine said "Hi" then went to her locker

"Hi my name is Skie I was w-wondering - I mean you dont ha- would you like to go to the park with me after school" he asked while making awkward hand motions and in the end rubs his back of his neck. I started laughing and then after my laughing fit said "I would love to go to Skie I have to go to class now so im not late but i'll meet out the front of the school later?"

"Yeah ill meet you there after school bye" He said while waving and walking sown the hallway. I walked into Math and I saw Isacc and Liz talking next to each other. I took my seat on the other side of Liz and started talking to Kathrine next to me. I wonder if something will happen to them, I thought as i looked at them maybe they will become more then friends?

Elizabeths P.O.V.

I was talking to Isacc as the teacher walked in and started teaching the class so I decided to listen but after two minutes I tuned him out and started drawing fish, flowers and butterflies on my page. When the Recess bell went I quicly packed my things up and headed out side to meet up with Isaac's friends. The Rest of the day wasn't really interesting but Chinese was interesting they watched a Chinese fighting movie which was OK but not the best.

When Isaac and I got to the park we went and sat on the top of the slide and just started talking about things we found interesting and in the end we were in a conversation about cats and dogs. "But Isaac Dogs are waay better then a silly little cat" said smiling in the end we ended up chasing each other and I ended up on the ground with Isaac on top of me and his body weight was crushing me.

When I hear him ask him next question I freeze not expecting it "Liz would I umm be able to..to kiss you?" he said while blushing and looking around the park, but I didn't answer with words just reached up with my hand pulled his head down so his lips touched mine and at that moment I swear I felt sparks erupting at his touch. He pulled away and rolled off me and we both say up "I think its time to go back but before we do I want to ask you something Liz"

"What is it?"

"Wil you be my Girlfriend?"

"I would love to" I said and gave him a peck on the lips. After that we started  to walk back to my house with our hand in each others and fingers entwined

Unknown P.O.V

I saw my assistant walk into the room and put a pile of papers on my desk and I started looking through them when I got a call from employee, Fred "Hello Fred"

"Hey boss I just wanted to tell you what we found out today"

"What did you find out?"

"Her name is Elizabeth we'renot sure on the last name but she was adopted by a group of seven guys ill give you the rest of the details in person later bye"

"Bye" no matter where she runs to, I thought, I will find her!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

((A/N Hey guys so well that was pretty big plot twist wasn't it? i mean no one knows what his name is yet

xXCOMPETITIONXx

first person who can guess the Unknown characters name will get a dedication in my book.

Well igot to go i hope you can guess the name and i will see u later

BYE

-ICE_XD