Chapter 9

When we walked in the door we went into my room. A few minutes later Adam came in saying that they were starting the game so I turned on my computer, I didn’t have to set up my recording things cause I didn’t put the away from yesterday’s recording. When we were done playing with Adam and the guys, me and Isaac started doing the survival series. When we were done he helped me edit one of the videos while I did the other

After the all the editing was done I walked Isaac home, thanked him for helping me edit and made plans to go to a small Restraints after school

Crystal P.O.V. (Before the date (Yesterday))

Me and Skie walked into the park and saw two familiar faces on the other side of the park sitting on the swings on the playground. We sit on the park near a group of trees and start talking at first it was kinda awkward but after a while we realised that we had a lot in common so we started talking about those things. We saw Liz and Isaac start to walk back to Liz’s house but we stayed a while longer.

We watched the sun set for a minute or 2 when I heard Skie start talking to me “Do you know what’s prettier than this sunset?”

“No I don’t think anything is prettier than this.”

“Yeah there is and I’m looking at it” he said while looking at him and I start to blush. “Hey Crystal would it be ok if I Kissed you now?”

I only just then realised we had been staring at each other for a while so I nodded and leaned in.

Liz’s  P.O.V. (After Walked Isaac home)

When I started walking home I noticed a dark hooded figure walking in the dark not too far behind me so I started walking faster home and he sped up but keeping the same distance then we had started with and when I got to my front door he stopped and stood there. I walked in a d told Adam about the man following me and he told me to stay inside for the next few days or stick around friends.

I started cooking dinner as I did last night but I asked Ashley if she could help me make some homemade pizza for dinner. We kept what was from dinner a secret from the boys but the still came in trying to see what we were making and we kept shooing them out.  When we were finished we called the boy. We heard a group of footsteps that were the boys. Adam came in first then the rest followed in and Quentin came in last.

After dinner and all of the compliments I went to bed. I texted Isaac telling him about the guy in the hoodie that was following me and he told me not to go anywhere by myself and I knew that he was seriously concerned for me. I put my phone away on the charger after texting him some more.

I woke to the sound of someone in my room I sat up straight and called out “Who is there!” no one answered I grabbed my phone and hid it in my boot which I was still wearing ‘cause I didn’t bother changing when I got into bed. All of a sudden the man with the hoodie stepped out of the darkness with a wet cloth in his hand I started running towards the door but he grabbed me by the wrist and put the cloth over my mouth. I just realised that it was soaked with cloraphoam ((A/N you know that drug thing that make you sleep I can’t spell it :(. )) and all of a sudden the world around me became blacker.

I woke up in the back of a van that was driving slowly around a corner. My head really hurt and I looked around and saw that Kathrine, Crystal and a boy that I hadn’t seen before but he was probably a year or two older than me. I saw that Crystal was awake and she was across from me “Crystal where are we”

“Some guy followed me home and I told Pewds but I woke up before and some guys were in my room and put a cloth on my face before I could scream and I blacked out. Before I did I saw him put a note on my bed then I passed out”

“Ok but who is that?” I pointed to the boy who was still asleep on the floor next to Kathrine

“That is my brother Michael he got kidnapped as well”

With that we fell into silence because there wasn’t anything really to talk about. After 10 minutes the boy Michael woke up.

“Who are you guys?” he said looking at me and Crystal

“My name is Crystal and her name “She said awkwardly pointing at me since our hands were tied up “Is Liz”

I gave a small smile and then the van we were in suddenly stopped and we went flying forward and hit the wall. A man came around and opened the door and took us out one by one with Michael first and me last.

We were put into a cell and these weird wristbands around our wrists and untied. The man walked away and closed the door to the concrete cell leaving us all alone. We started talking when I got a text on my phone which I had forgotten I had put in my boot.

“Guys I forgot but I put my phone in my boot before the man grabbed me!” Crystal and Kathrine looked happy so to say. I got my phone out and I saw that it was a text that I had gotten from Adam ((Adam=A Liz=L

A=Where are you??

L=I was kiddnaped with Crystal, Kathrine and her brother

A=Why were you kidnapped? And do you know where you are?

L=We don’t know why we were kidnapped and I don’t know where we are but cant the police track the phone signal or something??

A=YEAH they can I will call them and tell them your number but hide your phone so that they cant find it ok?

L=Yeah but come fast please im scared!

With that I put my phone back in my boot and urne to the others”Adam said that he id going to the police and their going to try to track my cell phone signal”

“Are you sure that they can do that?”

“I don’t know but I just want to get out of here im kinda scared”

We stopped talking when there ws the sound of the door unlocking and the door swungopen and the man came and pulled me out of the room…

TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hey so in the next chapter something’s gonna happen that involves MAGIC and Minecraft :O

Anyway CLIFFHANGER sorry to do that but I want to tease my friend that likes this book and really likes it I think so yeah but I will put out the next chapter soon

Well ima start writing it but I also have character descriptions and I had help with that by

@thebubblelord and @xxxjamesandniallxxx who are my IRL friends and helped a lot with this XD

So I am gonna put the descriptions up in their own chapter next so u guys can see it and also I have had almost 50 reads since last chapter XD THANKS YOU

BYE I have to go help my mum  well bye again

-ICE