Chapter 15

**2 Weeks Later**

We've been talking to Marcus about the thing that happened to Crystal and Kathrine know with moving water and fire. Well it turns out that I can do it too. Marcus is from Minecraft. I know you’re probably like "but that is just a game “well is one of the gods of Minecraft because he is a god he can leave at any time and can make anyone he wants to leave.

He put us here to keep us safe from our (mine and crystals) father, Hero brine. He found us on his doorstep with a note from out mother saying to look after us the best we can for there was a prophecy made years ago about 3 girls that when together could rid the world of Minecraft of Hero brine.

Tomorrow Notch is going to try and get my powers working and help the others with theirs and unlock the rest of it. We were supposed to get our powers as kids but our mother stopped it until we were 18 but Hero brine unlocked them early. Tonight was the night that that Marcus was going to unlock my powers. I'm having trouble with mine because ima the oldest. Sure it’s only by like 2 minutes but because I was born fist it means that I have more power than Crystal or Kathrine.

I was told by Marcus that later tonight when Adam and the rest were sleeping o come out to the back of Kathrine’s house for "Training"

As I walked back to my house I thought about what had just happened... how could I a girl that has grown up a normal life have 'Powers'? I still couldn’t believe all happened really fast. I walk inside to find Adam about to start cooking but as soon as he saw me he smiled and asked "umm Liz would you mind cooking something?"

"Not tonight ima pretty tired and stuff but could we just get like pizza or something?"

"Sure but you have to call since it was your idea"

I now and then make my way to the house phone that is sitting on the table in the hallway. I order 2 meat lovers and 2 bacon pizzas.

After having dinner we all decide to play hunger games before bed. While were recording I fell off of my chair. 4 Times. Don’t ask cause I don’t even know how I fell off once. At the end it was Mitch who one obviously but I was in the death match along with Jerome and Adam.

We all said goodnight and went to bed. I stayed on my phone for a bit and pretended to sleep when Adam came to check up on me. Then I went back on my phone and snuck out my window when I was sure that everyone was asleep. I jumped over the fence. I was wearing all black so of course I was acting like a ninja. Like who wouldn’t when you told by someone to sneak out and make sure you’re not caught plus it’s fun to do

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Soo… I’m sorry for not updating I have just been having trouble with the story plot like I know what I’m going to write it’s just hardtop actually type it without it sound like a 3 year old did it. So Christmas holidays are coming up and I might write some more then but I’m going to visit my uncle who lives in South Australia (I live in Victoria and that is all you stalkers are getting) and we’re driving over there and taking the long way so it’s gonna take like a day to get there.

So that’s what I’m doing next month I don’t know why I am even telling you guys but hey… YOLO and I promise I will try and upload but I’m just having trouble with fitting it all together

BYE xoxoxox

ICE_XD