Chapter 13

I started thinking if Crystal could control fire and Kathrine could control water what could I do, Well if I could do anything at all? I guess I have to wait to see if I can do anything. We all said goodbye after talking then went home because me and Kathrine had dinner and after. I said goodbye to Kathrine and went into my house next door. I started making dinner because the boys can't cook well except Jerome but I am better alot then he is at cooking.after dinner I pretended to go to sleep, then iI met up with Mitch, Adam and Jerome when the others had fallen asleep. Time to start the prank I thought with a smirk then walked into Quentin's room.

I started and finished quicker then the others. We all went straight back to bed and fell asleep so that we could see/hear their reactions in the morning.

***********************************MAGICAL TIME SKIP OF UNICORNS*************************************

((im weird I know))

I woke up to the sound of screaming. I had a shower then got dressed and went down stairs with a video camera to see the boys reaction. I walked in and saw that all of the guys that were pranked had bright pink hair, words and pictures all over their faces. I burst out laughing. on Quentn had a fish on his left cheek and 'FISSSHH' on his forehead. Jason had a porkchop in one cheek and a bat on the other. Ian had a derp face on his right cheek and 'DERP' on his forehead. Ty had a foot on his left cheek.

"Well guys this is how the prank turned out!" I said into the camera when I stopped laughing.

"Like and subscribe if you think it was funny and be sure to leave a comment" Adam said recovering from his laughing fit

"See you guys later" Jerome and mitch said together. I stopped recording and Yy spoke up

"So... I think you guys may have started a prank war" We all just smirked and replied 

"Your on" I walked up to my room and edited the video, the I uploaded it and walked over to Kathrines.

I knocked on the door and Kathrine came out 'cause I sent her a text a while ago asking if she wanted to go shoping with me and Crystal. We walked to Crystals and she was waiting out the frontof her house .

We caught the bus to the mall becaue we were to lazy to walk, while we were on the bus we talked about gossip and I showed the girls the video of the prank and then the bus stopped at the mall. We walked around for about an hour when Kathrine got a text that her dad was coming down to see her from Sweden because he had something important to tell her. it also sayed that he would be here in a week so next saturday.

We got on the bus an hour after and then went home. We ordered Prizza because no one wanted to cook. We all watched a movie, ate then went to bed seeing as it was late. I locked my door because of the prank war that we had started. I fell asleep quickly.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄DREAM❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

I was in a field to my right was kathrine then her brother and on my left was Crystal. on the opisite side of the field were two people standing they had fire circling them on the ground. One looked alot like Kathrine and her brother, and the other looked kinda like me and Crystal

The two men on the other side looked almost alike but there was only one difference one had light blue eyes and the other well his eyes wern't normal

He had the weirdest eyes I have ever seen they looked totally normal exept one fact they were glowing white.

I knew who they were when I saw his eyes

Herobrine and Notch

Katherines Dad's P.O.V.

I had to go and see my kids and my 2 nieces before he does anything bad to them. When I found out that he got out I knew where he would go so I had to get there quick to make sure they were okay.

I went down stairs and into my room I should go sooner I dont want them to get hurt.

I grabed the suitcases that were waiting by the door and then out the front of my house. I locked the door then walked out of the gates and teleported to the hotel that I was staying at

====================================================================================================================================================

OMG thank you guy soooo much for 1,070 reads it means alot to me. I dotry my hardest with this.

I hope you guys liked the story so far and im sorry this took a while for me to get out but I have been busy with school and then I had my birthday then my baby cousin was born.

So I hope you like it and thank you so much to @O2L_R5Magcon_TC and @rocshadow for commenting on the story

Vote❄Comment❄Fan

BYE

ICE_XD