Chapter 8 ~Our awesome introduction!~

Blueberry's POV

"Lets go," The person said and I held my hand out, about to say him to stop but suddenly, ice crystal thingy came out from the ground and freezed his feet, making him stuck in there. The heck? What was that? It was fast. It only happened in a mere second.

"What?! Whats this?!" The person yelled and looked at me. Ohhhh. Its Sasuke, not Superman. "Sasuke! Its just you. Dont scare me like that!" I said while putting a hand on my chest dramatically and I received a sweatdrop from Sasuke.

Slowly, the ice melted and made the ground wet. What the heck was that?

"Wha-" I cut him off with a yawn since I dont want to talk about that. I dont even know what that is myself. Yeah! Obviously its ice crystal! But thats not what I meant. "Lets go, Sasuke. Im..... Sleepy," I said with drooping eyes. He just rolled his onyx ones and walked again, me trailing behind him like a lost, sleepy puppy who hasnt slept in years, just kidding.

When we arrived, Sasuke placed V on our bed and he exited our room without saying a word. Not even a goodnight or something?

"Thanks," I said as I received a loud slam of the door. I cleaned myself and after that, I lied down on my bed, beside my sister and fell into a deep slumber.

-THE NEXT DAY-

Strawberry's POV

OH MY GOSH!!! IM BURNIN!!!!!!

I opened my eyes just to see the sun shining STRAIGHTLY into my eyes. Fudge! Fire! Fire! Fire! Water plea-!!!!

My thoughts were cut off when a pail of water was poured into me, making me soaking wet, as well as the bed. "Huh? Oh V! You're already awake! I was about to wake you up but..... You are already awake! Hehe....." Sky said.

I growled and slowly looked at her, my face red in anger. "WHY'D YOU MAKE ME WET!?!?!? Yeah I asked for water but WHY SPLASH IT ON ME!?!?!? UGH!!!! MORNINS' IN HERE ARE THE WORST!!!!" I screamed once more and stomped towards the bathroom, removing my now-wet clothes and stepping into the shower. Aaaa.  A nice hot shower would be good.

Blueberry's POV

I did my morning routine.... As always!! Anyway, I removed our bed cover since its wet and went outside. I made a rack or something, using crystals.... Not ice crystals! But crystal! ( like Guren's power! But light blue crystal! ) I dont know how I did that though. I just imagined it and woosh! It came out of the ground and yeah!

I hanged the wet bed cover there and let it dry in the sun.

Strawberry's POV

After my morning routine, both of us went to school. Yeah. Both of us. Since EVERYDAY Sasuke always go on ahead, saying ALREADY WENT TO ACADEMY and blah blah blah.

Blueberry's POV

When we arrived, we sat on our designated seats.

Minutes later, the door flung open revealing a worn out Naruto and a not-that-clean-but-not-that-dirty-as-well Iruka. Naruto grinned at me and did the same to V while pointing a thumb at his not-there-before forehead protector.

I flashed him a smile and a nod, V gave him one of her close-eyed grins and a thumbs-up. He walked towards Sakura to say "Hi," to her but no, they just have to ignore him and fangirl over the poor, abused duck. Naruto gritted his teeth and jumped infront of Sasuke, sitting or maybe crouching on the table, glaring daggers at Duckie and I swear that a lightning spark was very visible in the middle. They were also very CLOSE to each other.

Suddenly, the boy sitting infront of Sasuke, who had his head down awhile ago, stood up and stretched causing him to accidentally bump on Naruto which made Naruto ACCIDENTALLY lean forward and..................