Chapter 22 ~Haku and Zabuza are stayin!!!~

Strawberry's POV

Ugh. I opened my eyes just to see the sun. LITERALLY. ITS BURNIN' MA' EYES!!

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! IT BURNS!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUDGIN' FUDGER!?!?!?!? WHO OPENED THE FUDGIN' CURTAINS!?!?!?!?!?!? AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I yelled as I ran in circles. Suddenly, a bucket of water was thrown into me, making me wet. "BLUEBERRY!!!!! WHAT THE FUDGIN' FUDGER HAVE YOU EATEN!?!?!?" I yelled and opened my eyes. My hatred was replaced by sadness when I saw who threw water at me.

"Im not Blueberry," Naruto said, trying to stop his laughter. Sheesh, he's failing.

Behind him was my sensei and the others. My eyes widened when I realized something. "Where's Haku? Where's Zabuza? Where are they!?" I asked, more like yelled and they just sweatdropped. But answered me anyway.

"They just left," Kakashi said and I ran for the door.

"Hey wait! Dont tell me that yo-!!" I slammed the door close, cutting him off.

I ran and ran and ran. Oh I see. I am in Tazuna's house. I ran outside and saw two figures in the distance. "HEY WAIT UP!!! GUYS!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and they looked at me. Hoo! Good thing they heard me!!!

"Velvet?" Haku asked.

I caught up to them and kept on panting. After a good one minute, I started to talk. "Haku!! Zabuza!! Where'd you think you're goin' huh?" I asked with a matching eyebrow raising. Haha. "Ohh. We still dont know. Maybe when we saw a village, we'll live there and start a new life," Haku said and I facepalmed. "No way. You'll comin' with us to the Leaf!!"

"What!? We need to get away since we are well-known and we are rogue ninjas!! We need to get away. Very far away, where no one knows us then we will start a new life there,"

"You're not rogues,"

"Yes we are. Zabuza is one of Gatō's men and I am his... Well.... Pawn... Making me a rogue too and......"

"No more excuses!! You'll come with us!!"

"We cant, Velvet,"

"B-But.... You have to!!! How can I be happy if both of you are gone?!"

"Huh? We are not your happiness. There are your friends,"

"Yes! Both of you are my happiness! Don't leave me like ma' sister did!!"

Both of them were speechless when I joined my sister in the conversation. "Your sister didnt leave you. She is always with you. Watching you everytime,"

"I don't want stalkers and ghosts!!! I wanna' have friends!! And both of you are two of it! So please!! Don't leave me!! I promise that you'll be happy in the Leaf!!!" I said, trying my best to encourage them to come with me. "Velvet, we are doing this to protect you. If they saw us, they will blame you since you are the one who brought us there in the Leaf and I dont want that to happen," Man! This is hard!! "I'll even tell Kakashi-sensei!! Come and you'll see!!!!" I yelled and two clones appeared, they are made from fire though.

My clones held there arms and dragged them back, me trying to ignore their rants and protests by listening to my favorite songs.

"KAKASHI-SENSEI!!!! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!! GET YO' FUDGIN' FUDGE IN HERE THIS INSTANT!!!!" I yelled and Kakashi came rushing into the living room, where me, Zabuza, and Haku are. My clones already disappeared.

"Eh? What is it? And what are they doing here?"

"I'm here to tell you that they'll come with us!! And they're here since they'll come with us!! Get it?"

"What?!"

"You heard me!!"

"You cant bring them with us!!"

"I'll be the one who'll talk to the Hokage so don't worry about it!!"

"But we might get in trouble in the way!"

"I'm here!! And I'm stronger than you expect!"

He just sighed in defeat and nodded. "Fine. Do what you want," He said and walked out. I screamed in joy and they covered their ears. "Hey!! It's not that deafenin'!!! It's cool and awesome!!!!" I yelled again.

-HOURS LATER-

"Wooohoooo!!!! So good to be back!!!!" I yelled and stretched. I dragged Haku and Zabuza towards the ramen stand called Ichiraku Ramen. "I'll treat you some ramen!!! It's very delicious!!! Trust the awesome V!!!!"

They released a sigh and......

"OH MY GOSH!!!! THANK YOU, VELVET-CHAN!!!! OLD MAN!!! FIVE ORDERS!!!! AS USUAL!!!!" Naruto yelled and sat down on one of the stools. I sweatdropped. "I didn't mean you, Naruto, I mean them.... Zabuza and Haku. Nahh. Nevermind, you're already here so yah,"

"KAKASHI!!! SAKURA!!!! SASUKE!!! GET IN HERE THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and the said people came rushing to me. "Order some," I commanded and they sweatdropped as well..... But they did order!!

I chuckled lowly as Kakashi walks away, bringing his ramen with him.

I paid for Haku and Zabuza's ramen secretly and ran away without them noticing me, well, except for Haku and Zabuza!!

I hid somewhere and after a few minutes.

"Aaa..... That was delicious!!"

"Pay up!"

"Velvet-chaaaaaan!!"

When Naruto noticed that I am gone, his eyes widened. "Sakura-chan! Sasuke! Velvet-chan ditched us!!" He yelled but the said people already ran away, except for me. Poor Naruto. He paid for them!! Hahaha!!! Im hiding so yah! Teehee~!!

I laughed and teleported to my house. Poor Naruto!

Oh yes! I still need to do something but cleaning time first! I took a bath then wore a cute pink kimono and a matching dark pink sandals. I tied my hair into a bun and I teleported to Hokage-sama's office.

"Hokage-sama!! Haku and Zabuza will be livin' with me now. That's all!" I said but when I was about to exit, he stopped me. "Wait, Velvet. They need to be interrogated first," He said and he received a death glare from me.

"They don't need those useless things. They need to rest," I said, then, walked out.

-MINUTES LATER-

I am lying in my bed right now. Haku and Zabuza on the floor, lying on their own new mattresses. "Thank you, V,"

"Its nothing. You deserved to live a peaceful life. Both of you," I said, then.... I drifted off to sleep.