Chapter 25 ~End... Fin....?~

Blueberry's POV

Deidara locked his room and placed me on the bed. "Thank you, Deidara!! I owe you one!!" I said, then, grinned widely. "No problem! Just stay away from that idiot Jashin-lover, hmm!!" He replied and I nodded.

"Umm..... Can you do me a favor?"

"Eh? What is it? Hmm?"

"Can I... Uhh.... See my sister?"

"Your sister?? Who's that, hm?"

"Nevermind," I said, then, lied down, ignoring him completely.

-MINUTES LATER-

Its already dark and Deidara lied down on his extra mattress on the floor. "Hey, Deidara.... Can you umm..... Come with me?" I asked and he snorted. "Where? Hmm?"

"I wanted to see my sister. She is in the Village Hidden in the Leaf and she has short red hair with beautiful matching red eyes, and is a song lover. She is noisy, impolite, rude, loud, stubborn, lazy, and yeah..... But out of all those traits, she is a caring sister, an awesome, and a cool loving sister. I love her so much and I missed her already....."

"You know that I cant go there right? Im a criminal!!" He shouted and I just released a sigh. "Just lead the way. I will be the one who will go inside and they knew me so they will let me enter," I explained.

"No. You cant....."

"Why? Dont you trust me?"

He just looked at me, then, huffed and looked away. Eh? Weird.

"Alright fine. Lets leave," He suddenly said and I jumped in joy. "Thank you!!!" I yelled and tackled him. I gave him one of my bone-crushing hugs and he just laughed awkwardly. "Uhh..... Okay? Hehe......" He said and I let go.

-MINUTES LATER- ( so many time skips!!! Hehe!! )

I jumped down from his clay bird and teleported to my sister's house. She is already asleep so..... Hehe..... I grinned evilly and jumped on her.

"WAKEY!! WAKEY!!! YOUR SISTER PAID A VISIT!!!" I yelled and she yelped in pain. "The heck?! Get off me you fudgin' kidnapper!! Wait.... Sis? Is that you?" She asked and then, pinched herself. "I'M NOT DREAMIN'!! IT'S REALLY YOU!!! But how did you....?" I just grinned at her. "When I died, I returned back to our world and then, I appeared back here again. Now, I am with the Akatsuki...."

Her eyes widened. "Seriously?! You gotta' let me come with you!! I heard that those fudgin' criminals are funny!!" Okay..... She is taking this as a joke?

"No you cant!! Just stay here,"

"B-But.... Please sista'!!!"

I released a sigh of defeat when she did her cute puppy face. I nodded and said "Fine,". Then, I led her outside and there I saw Deidara. "Hey!! Deidara!!! Over here!!" I whisper-yelled and he did flew down. I helped my sister climb the bird and we flew back to the hideout.

Since then, we stayed there with the crazy criminals, along with Sagami.

- A YEAR LATER-

Blueberry Sky: Oh yeah!! We are already members of the Akatsuki!! And hey guess what? Strawberry has a boyfriend! And her boyfriend is Sagami!!

Strawberry Velvet: Oh look who's talkin'!!! She also has a boyfriend!! And it's Deidara!! The disgustin' barbie doll!

Deidara: Hey!! I heard that!!!

Strawberry Velvet: Well yah!! I did it on purpose!! Dumb......

Blueberry Sky: Nevermind them. Anyway, this is the end!! Hope we will live a happy and funny life here with the Akatsuki!! Dont worry!!! I already made some friends!! Kisame and Sasori are two of them!!

Strawberry Velvet: Yep!! And dont forget to read NaRuto26's other stories!!! That's all!!! Hope you enjoyed readin' this lame story!!! Babyes!! Kisses and hugs!!

Blueberry Sky: Eh? This story is not lame! Anyway, farewell guys!!!

All of them: BYE BYE!!! PLEASE READ HER (NaRuto26) OTHER STORIES!!! COMMENT AND VOTE!!! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!! ^__^