Chapter 17 ~Sky's realistic excuse and our serious talk~

Blueberry's POV

Our walk was quiet. No one even dared to speak after our disappearance.

What now? What am I going to say to them? I dont want to lie but we just had to leave! This is a show!! We are not one of them and I know that these events will go on smoothly. We just appeared here and the most important thing is..... WE MUST TO GO HOME ASAP.

We cant stay in here forever. This place is dangerous. These people called ninjas, they are troublesome. We can be killed anytime, anywhere, and we wont even know it! I need to find a way to go home.... As soon as possible. After this mission, I am going to find out how to return home but..... We just have to get out of the way whenever there are fights or anything.

-MINUTES LATER-

We arrived and we were greeted by Tazuna's daughter, who was named Tsunami. "Good evening to you, Tsunami. I hope you dont mind us staying here for a little while," I said, trying to be very very nice to a stranger like her. Im not used to enter an unfamiliar house and stay in it!

"No! Not at all! Come in. Feel at home," She said politely and led me inside. Oh yes. About Kakashi-sensei, I used my ice to carry him since I cant support his weight!! Its like triple times of my own weight!!

Tsunami led me in my room. Wait, I guess not. "Im sorry but we only have two vaccant rooms so you have to share," She said and I just nodded, smiling. I thanked her and went inside, V following me. "Close and lock," I said and placed Kakashi on the mattress on the ground. V did what I commanded her and she readied our mattresses, lying on it.

"Strawberry, I need to talk please," I said, mentioning her name completely. She knew when I am serious, so she stood up and walked towards me.

I sat on my mattress and patted the space beside me, she sat there and I released a long sigh. "Strawberry, you have to listen to me this time, okay?" I asked and she nodded, her red eyes not leaving my blue ones.

"We will not join any fight until this mission finish. Whenever there are fights, we have to think of an excuse and teleport away from them. We should keep an eye of them though, when they really needed our help, we will give them a helping hand, alright? But take note, we will help them whenever they REALLY REALLY REALLY need our help, its when we have no other choice but to help them or one of them dies..... Okay?"

"Yah alright. But.... Why'd we have to do that? Why can't we join them?" She asked and I sighed once more. "We cant, since this is a show. Remember the time we watched the show called Naruto? This event is just one of the episodes in there and we cant interupt since the whole plot will be ruined. This will go on smoothly so its better if we just not join them and.... After this mission. We will go back home,"

"Do you know how to?" She asked and a frown followed. "No, help me find a way to get home. First, we have to research what or who made us appear here," I said. "How?" She asked. "Books in the library," I replied and she whined.

"There is a possibility for us to be able to go home since we were able to appear in here, but there is also a chance that we will not be able to go home. There is a possibility that we are stuck in this world forever," I explained. "What?! We can't stay here! I can't stay here!! People here are weird! Ninjas and stuff!! I wanna' go home!!" She whined once more and I shushed her because Kakashi might wake up, her voice is horribly loud.

"DINNER TIME!!!" Tsunami's high-pitched voice boomed through the halls and I mentally sweatdropped.

"Remember what I told you Strawberry. One mistake can cause a lot of trouble and if I were you..... I wont make ANY BONDS with them or anyone from the Leaf Village since it will be hard to leave them once we find a way to get home," I said and she just nodded.

I felt something strange.... This feeling. What is it?

Strawberry's POV

I dragged my sister towards the kitchen, closing the door on the way. She is so serious!! She's never been serious before. Its creeping me out. Well, I cant blame her! Its life and death. Its either return or not.

Kakashi's POV

I was awake. I woke up when Sky placed me on the mattress and I heard what they talked about. ALL OF IT.

I opened my eye when I heard the door slam close. "They left for dinner, I guess," I muttered to myself. I grunted when I moved a little. Ugh. This leg will be troublesome. Because of this, I just have to use crutches.

Blueberry's POV

We ate dinner in silence but then, Sasuke decided to end it. "Sky, V, where have you two been awhile ago?" He asked and I cant help but gulp. I glanced at V and saw her staring at me.

"I felt something.... A strange and weird chakra that I never felt before. I told this to V and we went deeper into the forest to check it out. I followed this chakra and I ended up in a cave. V insisted for us to go back since the dark cave was creeping her out, I really wanted to go and explore the cave but I just gave in and returned. The cave was very far so it took us time to get back and we just returned in the nick of time, then, and there, I saw Kakashi-sensei fall unconscious and I caught him before he hit the ground. I think you knew the rest,"

Total lie. I dont want to lie!! But it leaves me no choice.

Strawberry's POV

Woah! Im totally amazed and astonished by my sister's intelligence!! She made a loooooong and realistic excuse!! And I think they bought it!!

"Yah. Who wouldn't be creeped out of that cave? If you were there... Heh! You'll run for the hills!!" I exclaimed, adding some more effects and yah! They totally bought it! My awesome comments plus my sister's intelligence equals a cool, believable, and realistic excuse!!

"Oh? Is that so? Why dont we go and explore this creepy cave you two were talking about. Im so excited to see how creepy it is. Lets explore it tomorrow," Sasuke said with a smirk. Well, I guess not all of them bought our excuse.

"That would be really dangerous, Sasuke. Its an unfamiliar cave and as I told you before, I sensed a weird chakra inside. Its very dangerous to go inside so carelessly, plus, we dont have any clue what lies inside that cave. Im sure someone or something live in there and even I, myself, wanted to explore this mysterious cave but I decided not to and thought about my safety, along with my sister and with all of you. We might not get out of that cave alive, so I insist that we just ignore that cave and one tip. DONT BE STUBBORN AND NEVER EVER DISOBEY MY ORDERS WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR SAFETY,"

Woah ... She even made it REALLY REALLY REALLY REALISTIC!!!

Blueberry's POV

I received a glare from Sasuke as he frowned, finishing his food. That was a close one. If I didnt say that, they will make me lead the way to that imaginary cave I made.

"Alright. But how come you two were spying on us?" Sasuke suddenly asked, making me choke a little, since I already started to continue eating my dinner. How did he know that it was us?! I saw V sweat a little in the corner of my eye as well. "We wanted to see how that man fights and as I said before, we sensed a weird chakra so I decided to go and search for it," I said. Thats the first lie that appeared in my mind so yah! How did he know anyway?

-MINUTES LATER-

I lie down on my mattress and soon I fell asleep, along with my sister.

Kakashi's POV

Sasuke and Naruto opened the door. They walked in and their eyes landed on the two sleeping twins. "Hey. How come they are here?" Naruto asked and I just released a sigh. "KAKASHI-SENSEI! YOURE AWAKE!!!" He yelled and I just shushed him. "They didnt know the rooms so since they are already asleep, you guys have to share a room with Sakura and I have to share a room with them," I said, pointing a finger at the twins, who are sleeping peacefully.

"What?!" Sasuke yelled in disbelief and Naruto's face reddened. "Really, Kakashi-sensei? Thank you!" He said and dashed out of the roof, Sasuke following him, muttering curses under his breath.

"Haha. Kids," I said, then, fell asleep myself.