Chapter 24 ~Meetin the Akatsuki!!~

Blueberry's POV

I woke up and clutched my head. "Ow....." My head is spinning!!

I opened my eyes and looked around.... Forest? Maybe...... Maybe Im back again!! I heard footsteps and pretended to be asleep.

"Look un!! A girl and a boy, hmm!!"

"Brat! Im not blind! I saw them before you did!"

"Well, you shouldve said so, hmm!

"Whatever....."

"TOBI SAW THEM FIRST!!! TOBI DID!!!"

"I saw them first, hmm!!"

"TOBI DID!! TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!!!"

Tobi? Thats..... Obito! Oh my god!! I read books about Naruto and of course I read about him as well!! T-Thats.... Obito. The one who pretended to be Madara!! The one who exactly looks like him!! The younger version of Madara!! And the STRONGER VERSION OF HIM!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! O.o

"Aaaaargh!! I saw them first yeah!"

"DEIDARA-SENPAI DIDNT SAW THEM FIRST! TOBI DID!!!"

"Shut up, brats. The girl's awake,"

Suddenly, it got hotter and the air around me got thicker. Oh shoot! Im nervous! Beads of sweat formed on my temple and my heartbeat increased speed.

"You dont need to pretend anymore, girl. We know youre awake,"

I gulped and opened my eyes. I saw the beautiful blue sky. Nahh. Ignore the scenery. I sat down and looked at..... Oh my gosh!! My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. I was about to scream but Deidara covered my mouth.

D-Deidara!! Its the Akatsuki!! An organization of S-ranked criminals!! Oh my gosh! Im dead!!! Wait a minute..... This is Deidara so.....

"Dont scream, hmm,"

He has a problem with speaking and he has......

I felt something touch my lips and when I realized it, my face reddened. OH YES!! THIS IS DEIDARA!!!! HE HAS................

HAND-MOUTHS!!!! EEEEWW!!! DISGUSTING!!!

He smirked and it touched my lips again but it stayed longer this time. I bit his fudgin tongue HARD and he yelped in pain. I think I made it bleed..? Anyway, he immediately let go of me and clutched his hand. "Why you!! Im gonna blow you up!! Hmm!!!"

I ran away from them but Sasori stopped me. He attached his chakra strings to me and I was paralyzed..... I cant move!!

I turned around and slowly walked towards them but I AM NOT WILLING TO!!!!! I AM LIKE A PUPPET!!! DOING HIS EVERY COMMAND!!!! Ugh! Curse my bad luck. Curse my life. Curse that puppeteer.

"Tobi," He said and the said man skipped towards me. He looked at me straight in the eyes and I saw his Sharingan..... He is totally CREEPING me out!!

He giggled and hit my pressure point, making me unconscious.

Deidara's POV

I carried the girl bridal-style and Sasori carried the still-sleeping boy. We jumped onto my art and flew back to the hideout.

-MINUTES LATER-

I stared at the girl as she slept. I smirked when the event that happened awhile ago came flashing back into me. "Hehe. You are one of a kind, hmm, I whispered and stared at her. "She is melting!" I looked at Kisame who is standing beside my door. He chuckled and I just glared at him. "Deidara has a crush on someone! Hehe....." He teased again and I just threw my art at him.

BOOOOM!!!

He escaped though.

I rolled my eyes and waited for her to wake up.

Blueberry's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I felt something soft. I..... I am lying on a bed? I looked around while sitting up and saw Deidara. I was about to scream again but his hand covered my mouth in the nick of time. "Shhh! Quiet un!!!" He whispered and my face reddened once again.

When he saw this, he smirked and leaned closer. I backed away but he pushed me a little, making me lie down on the bed again.

He is on top of me and he removed his hand from my mouth but he DANGEROUSLY leaned closer. The space between us is just one inch!! He is so close! He held my arms and leaned a little more. His nose already touching mine and I blushed even more.

He leaned forward and I tightly closed my eyes.

......................

Suddenly, laughter boomed inside the room and I opened my eyes just to see him laughing. My blush darkened since I was embarassed.

"HAHAHAHAAHAA!!!! IF ONLY YOU C-COULD SEE YOUR FACE!!!! HHAHAHAAHAHA!!! IT WAS PRICELESS!!! MUAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!" He laughed and laughed and laughed but I just kept my head down. I pushed him off me and glared at him.

"Hmp!!!" I said, then, ran out of the room. I heard him and randomly opened a random door. I ran inside and slammed it close, locking it as well. I panted and looked around.

Suddenly, something cold touched my neck and I saw that it was a kunai knife. I gulped and tried to look at the person who's holding it. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" I-Itachi Uchiha!! I gulped once more and laughed nervously but it just made the kunai raise a little. A cut was formed on my neck and it was deep enough to make it bleed.

"Uhh.... Hehe. I w-was just.... Umm...." I trailed off and the kunai just raised up a little more. I hissed in pain when the kunai deepened. I elbowed him on the stomach and jumped away from him. I held my wound and panted. "Gosh! Why do you have to injure me?!" I asked while glaring at him. His eyes narrowed and in a blink of an eye, he pinned me to the wall.

He has his Sharingan so I just closed my eyes. "I uhh..... I....." I trailed off. I have to make an excuse!! His grip on my wrists tightened and I yelped in pain.

"Who are you?"

"I..... I am Sky....."

"What are you doing here?"

"I.... I just r-ran away from Deidara....."

"Deidara? You knew him?"

"Y-Yes....."

He let go of me and I slowly opened my eyes. "Sorry about that," He said and walked away.

I walked out of his room and opened another random door. I locked it and released a sigh. Atleast I am alone in here.

Wrong!! A sharp thingy flew towards me but I managed avoid it in the nick of time. Then, I saw.... The one and only Jashinist I knew, H-Hidan. Out of all people!! Why him?!?! Curse that Jashinist! Curse my life! Curse his weapon! Ugh!

He chuckled as he looked at me.

"What does a young pretty girl doin' in my room?" He asked and I shivered. Gosh!!

"Uhh.... N-Nothing....." I said and was about to hold the doorknob but he stopped me. "Lets have a little fun first, shall we?" He asked and licked the blood on his scythe. Oh shoot! Thats my blood!! He is gonna sacrifice meee!! Aaaah!!

IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!

BOOOM!!!

His door blew up and someone carried me. That person carried me bridal-style and ran out of the room. I looked up and saw.... Deidara.

"T-Thank you, Deidara," I said and he just nodded.