Diesel

As I inhale the deepest breath yet.
I can't help but fall for your smell.

I hug you tightly as you caress my back. Those long piano fingers grazing it like a lion grazing the tall tall land.

I too start to graze your back, my fingernails slowly and steadily drawing constellations.

I start to wonder if it is all a dream.

Oh how I missed the touch of a man. The warmth and safeness from a simple hug.

I didn't want it to ever end, as you would shudder and exhale with an air of ruggedness.

The feeling of your skin and the goosebumps on my fingertips making me crave you more.

The closeness was never enough.

I wanted, ohh I wanted so much more.

As my mind recalls the moment you pulled me; as your arms commanded me to sit on your lap.

It felt right. My body attracted to you like a lost magnet finally finding its metal in a sea of aluminum.

The way my body and yours molded into a fine summer sonata,

The way your legs wrapped around mine it's grip anaconda like, but it didn't faze me because we fit perfectly.

Like I was made to withstand that grip. My body sensing you needing it as much as I had too.

Still that was not enough, these ears have not heard that voice since.

I should feel used. But I don't because you gave me what I had been missing so.

What you don't know is I took so much from you. You opened yourself up and I lovingly gave in.

Our bodies needed not to be in each other. But the simple act of touch; was all these bodies craved.

So I'll be here waiting, waiting for that scent to envelop me again. Because even though we are not together, our bodies need each other.

And mine is willing to wait for yours to be ready once again.

And please for the love of that touch; wear that diesel again.