Chapter 1

Chaeyoung's POV

I'm sitting at my desk waiting for this school day to be over. Everyone is busy  chatting. I would be talking too, but my 2 best friends Jennie and Jisoo are in different classes. I pack up my stuff seeing as there is only 5 mins left in class, I over hear Mina and Nayeon talk about a "Hot new student" hmmm. I wonder if the new student is as attractive as Mina and nayeon are preaching. I don't have time for relationships, the new student is probably not even that cute I thought.

The bell rings and I quickly run out of class to use the restroom before meeting Jennie and Jisoo at the cafeteria. As I'm rushing to the hall way I come into contact with a something hard causing me to fall on my behind, dropping my books everywhere.
"Oh no! I'm so sorry I should of watched where I was going, are u alright?" An unfamiliar voice said to me.
"Its alright, I wasnt  looking-" my words were cut short, when my breath got stuck in my throat. This girl was absolutely breathtaking.
The girl collected all my books on the floor and looked up at me.
"Wow." she said staring at me, causing me to blush.
"I'm Lisa, sorry about that." She said handing me my books our fingers touching in the process, giving me goosebumps.
"I'm chaeyoung" I said shly. How come I never seen her around the school? Oh! She's the hot new student everyone is talking about. Damn were they right.
"I'm a new student to yg high school, do u mind showing me where the cafeteria is?" She asked in a smooth voice, grinning at me. God she is so perfect.
"Yea sure, u can eat lunch with me and my friends." I told her, thinking about how jisoo and Jennie would react if they saw her. Jennie would probably have a heart attack, because Lisa is just her type, and jisoo would fall for anyone who is a gentleman/women like Lisa.
"Follow me" I said starting to walk down the empty halls because everyone was already in the cafeteria.
"Umm... Can I... Have your number chaeyoung? Maybe we could go hang sometime?" She said in a cute nervous voice, causing me to blush.
"Yea of course" I said, handing her my phone trying to hide my blush. Is she asking me out on a date??? Or is it just hanging out as friends?? I have butterflies.
"Here u go chaengie" she said handing me my phone causing me to blush. She called me chaengie. Awwww, she's so cute.
We continued walking down the halls and I checked my phone.
Lisa put her name as, "Lisa oppa 💜"
I smiled and shook my head. We just met 5 minutes ago and she's already making me question my sexaulity.

Lol sorry I'm not good at writing, I was really bored. Lisoo and jenlisa ahead.  😉😏 I will update soon, I have exams this week and last week of school. So when school is over I can update daily!!!