Chapter 8

^ If u guessed Lisa's ex u guessed right ; ) if u guessed sorn u guessed wrong : )

Lisa froze spot. That voice, one she wished she never heard. It was like a knife stabbed in her heart.  She doesn't want to turn around but when she saw Chaeyoung turn to look to behind them, Lisa did too.

She inhaled in a deep breath, and her eyes finally met the owner of the voice. Irene.

"Hey," Lisa said softly, making Irene smile. When Lisa saw that smile her heart skipped a beat. But then when she looked deep into her eyes the memories came flooding back and that made Lisa burn with anger. Chaeyoung must have sensed that so she held on to Lisa's hand, calming her down. Lisa was going to scream at that girl in front of her, scream at her for breaking her heart, but her day was going so well with Chaeyoung, she wasn't gonna let Irene ruin it.

"Long time no see," Irene said smiling at Lisa.

"Yea..." Lisa said in a low tone. Her eyes not meeting Irene.

"Lisa please look at me. I know I messed up, but its been a year and I can't live without you" Irene pleaded. Grabbing Lisa's free hand.

Chaeyoung was so confused. Clearly, she saw Chaeyoung and Lisa's intertwined hands, and hadn't she seen them kissing?  What does this girl mean by I can't live without you and why is she holding Lisa's hand. What history do these two have? So many questions flooded her mind.

"Irene..." Lisa tried saying but nothing came out.

"Please Lisa, we can talk this out, meet me at the cafe down the street tomorrow at 10 am. Please." Irene pleaded, and with that, she let go of Lisa's hand, gave her one last glance and walked away.

Lisa's Pov

What the fuck just happened? I was having such a good time. I had just shared a sweet kiss with Chaeng and now my ex wants to be back in my life. My ex, Irene, the girl I was head over heels for one year ago. The same sweet girl who ripped me apart, I trusted her with my heart. Thinking of those painful memories I felt a wet tear roll down my cheek.

"Hey, whats wrong?" I heard Chaeyoung's soft voice and I felt her arms wrap around my body. as she held me tight, and I quickly wiped my tears. 

"Thanks Chaeyoung, I think you should let go of me now, I don't think people appreciate the PDA," I said to her making her giggle and let go of me.

Then suddenly her happy expression changed.

"Who was she?" Chaeyoung pouted.

Why does she look upset? It's kind of cute actually....

"She's my ex-girlfriend, " I said, the words sounding foreign in my tongue.

"Oh..." Her pout slowly turned into a frown."

But why were you crying?" She said this time with a worried look on her face.

"It's nothing" I lied.

"No its not nothing, we're gonna go to my house and you're going to vent to me about it," She said in a rush, grabbing the stuff teddy bear and pulling me towards the exit, all the way to my range rover. Where did she get all that strength from? I laughed in my head.

"Start the car," Chaeyoung commanded. I don't know where this side of Chaeyoung came from but I like it. 

The car ride was silent the whole time, and eventually, we reached Chaeng's house.

I didn't have 5 seconds to fully step out of the car before I felt Chaeyoung dragging me up the stairs to her house, all the way to her living room. and then plopping me on the couch.