Chapter 6

Chaeyoung's pov

I woke up to the blinding light coming from the window. I opened my eyes and then realized strong arms were wrapped around me.

Lisa. She's spooning me. I blushed at the thought. I was tucked under her chin, our legs tangled with each other, with her front pressed against my back. Thats when I felt something. (Oh shittt 😏😏) something hard against my backside.

Lisa's front was pressed up against me. She shuffled a little causing her to press more into me. I almost moaned. Could it be that she had a..... No, Lisa's a girl. That's not possible. Is it?

I felt Lisa stir a little and then I heard a cute little yawn. I turned around in her arms so I could face her.

"Oh your awake" Lisa said in suprise. Then she noticed the position that we were in and quickly removed her arms, her face red as a tomato, and I giggled at the sight.

"Lisa Honey! Are you up yet?" I heard a voice coming from outside the door causing me to panick. Omg is that her mom? She's gonna see me in bed. With her daughter. Wearing her clothes. Oh my god, this is gonna look so bad.

"Shit, why is she here so early" I heard lisa whisper in panick.

"Yea mom, I'll be out in a few" Lisa yelled back.

She looked at me shly. "So are you ready to meet my mom?"

"Not really but I really don't have a choice" I said to her laughing.

After a few minutes we started to head downstairs. Lisa's house smelt of coffee and pancakes. I saw Lisa head towards the kitchen and I followed. There stood Lisa's mother, she looked like she was in her mid 40s.

Lisa's mom turned to look at us, "morning hon-" Lisa's mom stopped her sentence in shock.

"PRANPRIYA MANOBAN" Lisa's mom started yelling things in a different language which I assume to be Thai.

"Mom! It's not what it looks like" Lisa said laughing a little.

"This is my FRIEND, Chaeyoung." Ouch friend zoned.

"I bought her here after the party because she wasn't feeling well." Lisa said to her mother, who seemed to calm down a bit, I bowed to her and she returned with a little smile.

"Oh ok, control your hormones I don't want you getting girls pregnant now." Lisa's mom said in a joking tone.

"MOMM!!!!! she doesn't know yet." Lisa yelled while blushing. Wait what???? Pregnant? Lisa's a girl. Unless... What I felt this morning was Lisa's penis?? Why do I find it so attractive??

"Omo!! I'm so sorry honey. I didn't  know" I hear Lisa's mom apologize.

"It's ok Mom. I guess there's no point of hiding anymore." Lisa said. Then she turned to me.

"Chaeyoung, Im a girl but I was born with a male genital. Please don't hate me." Lisa said looking sad and disgusted at herself.

"Lisa. I could never hate you, that fact that u have a... A male genital doesn't change the way I feel about you." I said truthfully looking at her and her mother. Infact I find it really hot, but I can't say that out loud...

Lisa and her mom smiled at me happily.

"Anyways.... Chaeyoung, Lisa. Let's have some breakfast." Lisa's mom said clapping her hands together.

At the breakfast table I sat next to Lisa and her mom sat across from me. There was a light conversation, Lisa's mom or Ms. Manoban was telling me about Lisa's childhood stories. While she sat there in a blushing mess.

"So Chaeyoung honey, do you have a boyfriend?... Or a girlfriend" Ms. Manoban asked so suddenly, I almost choked on my orange juice.

"Um no, I don't" I responded shly.

"Lisa, I like her, make her my daughter in law please" Ms. Manoban said, this time it was Lisa's turn to choke on her drink.

"Mom~" Lisa whined. I smiled at the sight.

"I'm serious Lalisa, she's better than your ex girlfri-"

"Wowww would u look at the time! Chaeyoung your parents said you have to be home soon right? I'll drop u off." Lisa said in a rush to cut her mom off. I was a little confused but went with the flow.

"Oh that's right. Thank you Ms. Manoban for the breakfast" I said bowing 90 degrees.

"Anytime sweety, Come back soon, you are always welcome here." Ms. Manoban said.

Lisa quickly dragged me with her and we left.

A/N  lol the ending is so bad, but anyways. How do u like the story so far, any suggestions?

-