chapter 3

After I had showered it was already 7pm, I need to pick out my outfit for this party. I decided on shorts and my leather jacket, I didn't really feel like wearing a dress tonight. By 7:40 my makeup and hair was all done.
I better text the others to see how their going.

GROUPCHAT

ME: Hey guys its almost 8, do any of you need a ride? I wont be drinking.

JENNIE: yes! I don't think i'll be able to drive tonight.

ME:  ok just send me your address and I'll be at your service  ♡ Jisoo and chaeyoung I'll pick u guys up too. no arguments.

JISOO: aww that's really sweet of u lisa, we'll be waitng at jennie's house btw.

CHAEYOUNG: thxs oppa ; )

JENNIE: OPPA??

JISOO: .........

LISA: ....lol I'm on my way guys, be ready.

That was really awkward but I have to admit, I really like it when chaeyoung calls me oppa, it made my cheeks flush thinking of her text. I headed downstairs and slipped on my nike sneakers. My mom had already left, so I grabbed my keys and went outside to my white range rover.  I started the engine and followed the address to Jennie's house. After only 5 minutes of driving, I reached a nice cozy home which I assume to be Jennie's home. I stepped out of my car and started making my way to the porch. I knocked on the door. I was surprise to be greeted by a women in her late 40s, I assume to be Jennie's mother.

"Good evening mam" I said to her trying to keep my cool.

"Hello, I assume your Lisa, the one who is driving Jennie and her friends" she said smiling at me lightly.

"Yes mam, its really nice to meet you" I said nervously.

She smiled at me than she turned her head inside the house and called for Jennie, Jisoo, and Chaeyoung I heard multiple footsteps come down from the stairs. As I saw Jennie come down first, she smiled.

"Hi Lisa!" I heard Jisoo say to me, I looked at Jennie, she waved at me slightly and I waved back. Than I saw Chaeyoung. She looked so perfect, how can someone manage to look so good in shorts and a crop top.  She saw me staring at her and I swear, I see her blushing.

"Bye mom" Jennie said, and the 2 other girls waved at her Jennie's mom.

"I like her Jennie, she's a keeper" Jennie's mom yelled before closing the front door.

"omg she's unbelievable" Jennie said blushing so hard. I giggled at the site. Jisoo and Chaeyoung smiled lightly but Chaeyoung looked slightly uncomfortable....

"I call shotgun!" I heard Jisoo yell.

"what??? No, I wanna sit next to Lisa though!" Jennie said.

While they 2 were arguing I held open the door to the passenger seat for Chaeyoung, she blushed and thanked me. Jisoo and Jennie turned towards the car and saw that chaeyoung was already sitting in front.

"Oh come on Rose" Jisoo and Jennie said jokingly.

I laughed and I held the back doors open for Jisoo and Jennie. Jisoo entered first and thanked me with a kiss on the cheek. Jennie went in the backseat, she brushed her hand against my hand when she passed me.  I closed the door, and went to the drivers seat I saw chaeyoung siting with her arms crossed looking irritated. Why does she look upset? Oh this is gonna be a long night......

a/n been really busy lately, anyways, in this story there will be Jenlisa and Lisoo. But chaelisa will be end game don't worry lol. Beware of plot twist. Next chapter will be longer!!! bye thxs for reading!