Chapter 12

SMUT WARNING (I got sooo many request, you horny animals smh)

  "D-Do you want to go on a d-date with m-me?" Lisa suddenly blurted out, in the middle of a late-night phone call with Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung was left speechless on the other line. Lisa asking her out at 1am was something she would least expect, but Chaeyoung was glad she did.

"I thought you would never ask," Chaeyoung giggled.

"Is that a yes?" Lisa said nervously through the phone.

"Of course," Chaeyoung answered, and Lisa sighed in relief. Both girls smiling like idiots on the other line.

"I love you so much Chaeyoungieee," Lisa squealed in excitement.

"Wow, not even the first date and you're in love with me?" Chaeyoung said teasingly.

"I knew I loved you the moment I saw you." Lisa uttered.

-

"Jisoo!!! Help me!!" Lisa cried out as soon as Jisoo picked up the phone.

"What the fuck Lisa you woke me up, and be quiet your gonna wake Jennie up too," Jisoo complained, looking at the girl dozing off peacefully next to her.

"You're sleeping with Jennie?" Lisa shrieked startling Jisoo.

"It not like that- I was just trying to help her get over you. She knows about you and Chaeyoung." Jisoo revealed. She had stayed with the sobbing girl all night. It hurt Jisoo to see Jennie like that. She was her crush after all.

"What?? How??" Lisa said in shocked.

"If it isn't already obvious, someone had to tell the poor girl," Jisoo informed. Jennie rolled around in her sleep, unconsciously finding Jisoo's arms and cuddling it.

"I confessed to her too you know," Jisoo said proudly, smiling down at the sleeping Jennie.

"Ah! Jensoo is sailing! What did she say?" Lisa practically screamed through the phone in excitement. She knew that Jisoo liked Jennie for a while now.

"...she kissed me," Jisoo answered, recalling what happened last night, how Jennie had admitted to liking her too.

"My Jensoo feels!!!" Lisa fangirled, causing the girl on the other line to laugh.

"But for real though, why did you wake me from my cuddling session?" Jisoo said seriously.

"Oh yea, I asked Chaeyoung on a date last night, and I need your help."

-

LISA POV

Chaeyoung's house 5:23 pm

YOU CAN DO IT LISA I mumbled to myself. I was so nervous walking up the steps to Chaeyoung's front door. I've been on many dates, especially when I was with Irene, but I've never been more anxious before. I had no idea what type of flower to get Chaeyoung, but thanks to Jisoo who told me Chaeyoung really liked white roses. So, with all my courage I rang the doorbell.

I heard footstep coming from the other side but what was a surprise to see it wasn't Chaeyoung, instead, her sister. I've met Alice numerous times before but never like this.

"Sorry, Chae's making sure she looks perfect," Alice said and rolled her eyes. I scratched my neck nervously.

"That's fine," I assured.

"So where are you taking her? She's really excited, she wouldn't stop talking about you all day," Alice laughed leaning against the door frame.

"Just a special dinner at Seoul tower," I answered happily, imagining how perfect tonight was going to be.