chapter 10

Here she was, sitting at the corner of the café, 5 minutes early, nervously waiting for the girl who broke her. Lisa didn't want to come, she wanted to spend the whole day cuddled up with Chaeyoung. She suddenly felt her phone vibrate in her pants signaling a message was received.

💙Chaeng: Thanks for sending me home yesterday

💙Chaeng: P.S I stole your hoodie

💜Lisa laughed shaking her head at the girl's silliness.

💜Lisa: :( Hey that was my favorite, I want it back.

💙Chaeng: Come over then

💜Lisa: Can't...

💙Chaeng: Oh yea... you're with her.

Lisa felt guilty, she was ready to type another message to cheer Chaeyoung up but she heard someone clear their throat, causing her to look up.

"Hey, you're early," Irene nervously waved, too nervous to even sit down. She just stood there with her head low, feeling the guilt forming.

Lisa instantly felt a wave of sympathy, at the end of the day she still cared for her, but not the way she used too.

"Hi, you can sit down," Lisa said warmly to try and ease the tension. Irene was surprised and went to sit across from Lisa.

"You're not mad?" Irene asked.

"I am," Lisa said,

"But I've matured and moved on"

"Moved on?...." Irene said slowly, tears welling up in her eyes.

Lisa looked away, she knew if she saw Irene's face she would break, but she needed to be strong.

"But I still love you, you're the love of my life and I'm yours" Irene pleaded, instantly grabbing hold of Lisa's hands that were resting on the table.

"You made a mistake Irene. You fucked my best friend sober, and if you really cared why didn't you try to contact me the past year." Lisa answered.

"I was scared, I was scared to lose you completely." Irene cried out.

"Well, I guess you already did," Lisa said getting up to leave, but Irene grabbed on to her hand, tugging her back.

"It's because of that girl, isn't it? What's so good about her? what makes her better than me? She's probably a slut that only wants you for money!" Irene yelled, this time causing people to stare.

Lisa felt her blood boil in hearing Chaeyoung being insulted.

"Don't you ever call her that again! The real slut here is you." Lisa said in the rage, and snatched her hand away so hard Irene fell.

The redhead quickly rushed out of the cafe, not even looking back or feeling bad in any way. She drove away fast, Irene was such a bitch, how dare she disrespect Chaeng when she doesn't even know the girl at all. For once. Lisa didn't feel guilty. Not at all.

A/N: 😂 Since Lisa x Irene is pretty much irelevant in this story I made it short, But because its short, I'll update tomorrow Im not lying this time I swear!! 🙂