chapter 4

Chaeyoung pov
The car ride was so awkward. I was mad at Lisa, why do I have to have this stupid crush. Uhhhh! I hate it. Why does she have to be so nice to every girl, opening doors for them and complimenting them. I don't have a right to be jealous she isn't my girlfriend. This crush will go away eventually. Right?

The car reached the big mansion that was blasting music. Damn where is Mina's parents? I hear Jennie and Jisoo laugh about something and get out of the car. I felt the car door next to me open, with Lisa standing there holding out her hand for me, she was smiling so adorably.

"Take my hand" she said, I blushed and held on to her hand.

"Thank you" I said, while she assist me out of the car.

"Hurry up Chaelisa!" I heard Jisoo yell
What the heck is chaelisa?

"The party already started! Let's go" Jennie said and she ran back to tug Lisa with her. There she goes stealing Lisa away from me. How could I even compete with Jennie unnie? She was smart, beautiful, and has an incredible voice and dancing skills.

I followed behind the girls, the music was blasting so loud. I looked around the huge mansion, there was a beer pong table set up, a bar, a dancing area, and the big glass doors leading to the swimming pool and big yard.  I followed the girls to the bar, Jennie unnie was ordering a drink while Lisa was fixing Jisoo unnie's hair.  They were staring into each other's eyes, it made me burn with jealousy, but I tried not to be obvious.

"Jisoo let's go dance!!!" Jennie yelled and she pulled Jisoo towards the dance floor.

I was left alone with Lisa.

"Here try this" she said handing me a bluish drink, when she took a sip of her own.

"Thanks" I said to her, tasting the drink. It was really sweet.

I wonder how Lisa's lips would taste

"What was that" Lisa said smirking, did I really say that out loud??? Omo. This is so embarrassing.

"I-I said I wonder where Mina is" I said lying, to hide what I really said. She just smirked.

For that moment, I wish I wouldn't have lied and ask where Mina was because as soon as I said that, I saw her, she was on the dance floor and she was walking towards us. More specifically, towards Lisa.
God I hated her. She was walking seductively swaying her hips with every step. It made me angry. Uh she's such a bitch.
She came closer and she grabbed Lisa by the collar, pulled her forward, and forces her lips onto Lisa's. I was beyond shocked. Who the fuck does she think she is?????  I grabbed my drink ready to splash the bitch. (I'm sorry I had to do this to Mina's character 😢 💔) But before I could do anything. Lisa pushed Mina away from her with so much force she almost fell back. Mina looked so hurt and sad I actually felt bad. Then Lisa's expression changed from angry to worried. And being the nice and kind person she is, she pulled Mina into a hug.

"Mina I'm really sorry I didn't mean to push you so hard, but please ask for my consent before you kiss me." I heard her say. Why is she so nice??? She's too nice, it's gonna give girls the wrong signal. Their gonna think Lisa likes them but that's just her flirtatious nature. I saw Mina nod her head and wrapped her arms around Lisa tucking her face under Lisa's neck. Lisa let go and Mina smirked at me. What the fuck? Is this some sort of game to her? God I hate her.

"Thanks for coming oppa, see u around" she said while sending a wink at the smiling Lisa.

"Omg she's so rude and clingy" Lisa groaned as soon as Mina walked away.

"You don't like her??" I said, so surprised.

"No, of course not, she's not my type" Lisa answered laughing.

"What is your type?" I asked curiously.

"Well, let me show you a picture" she said, pulling out her phone and turned it towards me, Lisa had her camera app on, facing me to show my reflection, I blushed so much. Does she like me? She was flirting with me, but that's how she is naturally to everyone. I heard her giggle, and put her phone down.

••••••••••• later that night••••••••••••••••
Lisa's Pov

"Hello can I have everyone's attention!" I heard a boy named Jungkook yell to catch everyone's attention. Me and chaeyoung both turned to face him.

"We're going to play spin the bottle, and everyone knows the rule, if your new to YG high u must play" I heard Jennie come up from behind jungkook and looked at me, everyone followed Jennie's eyes and glanced at me.

"Lisa!" "Yay" "I wanna be the one to kiss her!!" "Omg she's so pretty" "that's the hot new girl" I heard people around me say. It made me blush. They started forming a circle out in the backyard.
I looked at chaeyoung
"Are you going to play?" I asked crossing my fingers hoping she would.
"Uh.. I don't know.." chaeyoung said hesitantly. I looked at her and put on my aegyo.

"Pleaaasee chaeng" I said in my cutest voice.  She looked at me giggling and blushing.

"Ok fine" chaeyoung said finally giving in. I hugged her with joy and pulled her to the circle.

It was a big circle, I sat down next to a girl named tzuyu and I pulled Chae next to me. Across from me was Jennie. Jisoo and Mina were no where insight.

The game started and a boy named V went first. He spun the bottle and it landed on junkook, they were both blushing, and the kiss got very heated.  Many turns went by and I wasn't really paying attention until it was Jennie's turn.

Jennie's pov
"Yo Jennie it's ur turn" I heard Jackson say from the other side of the circle. I was really nervous, I looked at Lisa from the other side, our eyes met. I have to admit I developed a small crush for her today, it would be a blessing​ if I got to kiss those lips.  I nervously gripped the bottle, closed my eyes and spun.

"Dammit Jennie u always get to kiss the hot people" I heard Nayeon's voice. I open my eyes and to my surprise the bottle was pointing at her. The girl I was hoping it would land on. I smiled at Lisa and we were both blushing. We met in the middle of the circle, and hollers could be heard. I looked at Chaeyoung she looked sad, hmm I'll check on her after the party. My mind wasn't focused on anything else right now besides Lisa. I was waiting for her to take the lead, but she was a shy mess. She kept her gaze on her hands that were placed nervously on her lap.

I gently reached out and placed my hands on her, finally she looked up, we were looking into each other's eyes, surprisingly​ she leaned in first and our lips touched. I felt fireworks in my stomach, her lips were so soft and tender. I had my hands our her neck and she had hers on my waist.

"DAMNNNN GET A ROOM U TWO" Bambam said teasingly causing me and Lisa to pull away. We were still staring into each other's eyes, I quickly gave her a peck on the cheek and walked away to grab a drink leaving her blushing and speechless.

Lisa pov
Omo, I just made out with Jennie Kim, why do I feel attracted to her I just met her today, and why do I have feelings for chaeyoung too???? Oh my God I'm so gay. Speaking of chaeyoung where is she anyways? She wasn't next to tzuyu anymore.

"Hey Tzuyu do you know where chaeyoung went?" I asked her politely.

"Omg Lisa oppa is actually talking to me!!! Uh sorry... Um.. I-I saw her walking inside the Mansion" Tzuyu said pointing towards the glass door leading to the Mansion.

"Oh thanks Tzuyu" I said to her while flashing her one of my heart throbbing smiles, making her blush. But I gotta focus on Chaeyoung right now so I waved Tzuyu a quick bye and went in search of the beautiful burnette.

A/N holy crap it took me forever to update, but this chapter is longer and yesterday was my birthday day yayyy!!!

Next chapter will be all chaelisa 😆

Also, should I add smut to the story? (I'm fine either way)
What about Lisa G!P????