Chapter 5

LISA POV

I entered the mansion, in search of a certain brown eyed girl. I scanned the living room and kitchen but Chaeyoung was no where in site.  So I walked down the halls until I heard sniffling coming from one of the bedrooms.

Is someone crying? The door was left slightly opened, so I pushed it forward and stepped inside the room.  Then I saw chaeyoung she was sitting on the bed, her eyes were red, and you could see tear streaks on her cheeks. When she saw that I was at the doorway she quickly wiped her tears with her sleeves.

"Hi Lisa" she said in a raspy voice. I didn't respond instead I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her petite body.

"What's wrong chaeng?" I said to her softly. While I used my hand to caress her cheeks.

"Nothing I'm just not feeling well" she answered me, I know she's not telling the truth but I didn't want to push her.

"Well, I can take you to my house" I told her, her expression changed, she nodded and I swore I saw her blush even in this dark lighting.

"Well than lets go tell Jisoo and Jennie" I said while helping her up. 

We walked to the living room with our arms linked, I felt a weird sensation with her arms wrapped around mine. 

"There's Jisoo" Chaeng said to me while pointing to the kitchen.

We walked towards kitchen and Jisoo was pouring a drink with her back turned to us. 

"Hey Jisoo" I called out to her, then she turned around eyes looking at me and chaeyoung's linked arms. 

"Yea whats up" Jisoo said awkwardly, averting her eyes and looking at me and chaeyoung.

"Well chaeng here isn't feeling well so I was gonna take her to my house, but since I brought u guys here, I'll comeback to pick you and Jennie up." I told her.

"Oh.. you don't need to do that, we can catch a ride with Taeyeon unnie, hope you feel better Rose" she said to us.        

With that me and chaeyoung waved bye to her and headed outside to my rover. I opened the car door and lead her inside. As we drove, the car was quiet, it was an an awkward silence.

I cleared my throat breaking the silence, "did u enjoy the party?"

"Um.. it was.. it was good" she said unsurely.

I laughed "yea you really need to rest."

After a few minutes I reached my house, I pulled up to the driveway and shut the engine.

"Nice crib" she said smiling.

"Thanks" I said smiling back at her.

When we got inside, I turned on the lights and made sure my mom wasn't home.

"Mom?" I yelled.

"You bought me to your house but your mom is here!??" Chaeng said panicking.

I laughed at her reaction "No she's not here, let's go to my room."

"Ok" chaeng answered shly.

I dragged her up the stairs and through the hallway, she was observing my baby pictures that were hung up all over the walls.

"Omg Lisa you were on a dance team? You were so cute, still cute." I heard chaeng say, laughing at me.

I blushed and quickly pulled her into my room before she saw anymore embarrassing pics.

"Wow your room is really pretty" chaeyoung said.

"Thanks" I told her smiling. Then I noticed our hands were still intertwined even when we had already reached my room.

"You can sit anywhere you like" I told her. While I went to my drawer and grabbed some clothes for me and her.

I handed her my most comfortable hoodie and shorts.
"Thanks" she said blushing.

"You can go change in the bathroom I hope they aren't too big on you." I told her while pointing to the bathroom.
When she was changing I quickly slipped into my t-shirt.......... Should I wear my compression shorts.... She doesn't know about my... (Yes this is a g!p 😂 sry not sry) oh well it's not like she's gonna see it... Will she?... I quickly slipped on the compression shorts and then the joggers, I'm not risking this. She cannot find out. Not yet at least..

Then I heard the bathroom door open and there was chaeyoung she looked so cute and small in my clothes. Like a little chipmunk ❤.

"Awww you look so cute in my clothes" I said making her blush.

"So.. I'll sleep on the couch you can have the bed" I told her.

"Noooo way this is your house and your bed, we can share it." She said shly.

"If that's ok with you," I said smiling.

"I'm more than ok" she said grinning happily, as we got into the covers. I reached over and turned off the lamp. There was a comfortable silence. We were laying on our sides facing each other. Our faces so close I could feel her breath tickling my lips.

"Goodnight Lisa" she whispered.

"Goodnight Chaeng"

Annnnnnddd I'm back. Tbh I was gonna delete this story becuz I just rly suck at writing 😂 but there's sum of u who still manage to enjoy it😂 So for the sake of my readers and 1k views I'll continue writing this story 😃😃
I have decided that because of Limario Oppa I'm making this a g!p 😂 if u don't like it simply don't read it.

Thank u!!!!! Update soon!!