Rift between Worlds

Hello everyone, today i'm gonna send Y/N to Remnant using the portal you see above. With that being said, let's read!

Last time on power rangers, Y/N witnessed the dino rangers fight against a monster. Next, his old wristband turned into morpher similar to the rangers and he used it to transform into the new Gold Dino Thunder Ranger. He tested his new abilities on some tryannodrones and won. Unknown to him, the rangers witnessed what y/n did send decided to find out more about him. Now with new powers, how would y/n juggle with being a Power ranger and a normal kid in plain sight? Let's find out!

[Kira's POV]

Kira: Am i seeing things right now? That can't possibly be y/n. I haven't see him since the day he moved away..

Flashback (and to make easy to anyone who didn't know, Kira had a crush on y/n since they were kids).

8 year old Kira was helping 8 year old y/n pack to move to a different town across Reefside Cove. Once they are finished

Kira: Do you really have to go?
Y/N: Yeah, but it wont be forever. I'll come back when we are older.
Kira: really?
Y/N: *smiles* of course! *shows her his metal wristband* When you see this on my wrist, that's showing you i'm here. So don't forget, ok?
Kira: Ok! I won't

*both of them hugged, but Y/N was shocked as Kira kissed his check, causing him to blush*

Kira: *smirks*You better not forget about me

Y/N: i won't. Count on it!

After finishing their chat, the young man entered his parents car and drove away from their former home, leaving Kira to her thoughts.

Kira: *smiles to herself* be safe,
Y/N

End of flashback

???: Kira!

Kira: *jumps in shock* Ahh! wha- what..*looks at communicator* Connor?

Connor: *in comm* Sorry to scare you, but Dr.O needs us. Ethan and him got the Gold Ranger's signature.

Kira: *surprised* really?!

Connor: Yeah. So get here

Kira: On it! *to herself* This is my chance to see him again.*Heads to the hideout*

Timeskip to Ranger's Base

[Ranger's POV]

Connor: So Dr.O, did you track him?

Dr.O: That's right. I been looking at his Dino Gem and it's power is off the charts.

Ethan: How could his dino gem be more powerful that ours?

Dr.O: His gems power is more stronger than ours. It looks like this gem was the first to come to earth before ours. I'm surprised he was able to obtain it before one of mesegog monsters did.