A Spartans Shocking love (LEMON)

Hello, everyone. Today, I'm choosing to do an extra thing before the lemon. With this..I've decided to let Nora join in. So..enjoy the chapter.

(Fair warning. right now, I'm gonna post some mature pics. So if any of you can't handle it, skip this chapter)

[Y/n's POV]
It's been a few days since Pyrrha confessed to me. After telling Kira and team RWBY about her, they accepted her into the group. Right now, I'm in my room with Kira and Voltage about to watch an episode of Sonic Shorts on my PlayStation 4 Pro. I believe they are funny..

Kira: So..what do you think this show is like?

Y/n: Probably animated short films

Voltage: Nice..*feels Beo squirming in his arms playfully* H-hey, stop that!

Y/n: *laughs* Having puppy trouble?

Voltage: *flips him the bird*

Y/n: Ass..anyway, here's the video.

I used my controller to play episode 5..

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen..the Beijing Olympics are well on our way. Now competing..Sonic.

We saw him jump from the diving board, doing a few flips before straightening his whole body to dive perfectly into the water..

Announcer: What a spectacular dive. And now let's go to our judges.

We saw the five judges grade sonic. The bottom three gave him a perfect score, while princess Elise had a sign that says: call me. While Amy had a sign that says: have my babies.

Voltage: Crazy..bitches

Kira: Won't it be considered beastiality if Elise dates sonic?

Y/n: Probably.

Announcer: Now let's go to Sonic to see his reaction to the score..

We all saw the shadow getting bigger and saw Sonic rose from the water..only to be screaming and thrashing in the water..

Voltage: *sweatdrops* Guessing that he can't swim?

Y/n: Nope!

Kira: Then why did he dive into the water?

We shrugged as we see Mario mouth gaped in shock, and him throwing a gold lifefloat at the screaming hedgehog to save his blue friend. It slid onto Sonic and it saved him from drowning..