Cat's out of the bag

Hey guys. If y'all understand why I put that as my titl-

Blake: *growls at Nocturne*

Nocturne: *looks at blake* What?

She jumps on my shoulder as a chibi and gives me her cute stare..even though it gives me shivers on the inside..

Nocturne: Sorry, but the title name stays, little kitty *pets her head*

Blake: *nuzzles and purrs on his hand, while smiling* ..ok.

Nocturne: *sets her down and watched her revert back to normal* So like I said, let's get on with the story..

[Y/n's POV]
My team and team RWBY  were walking to the docks in preparation for the vytal festival..and i'm already bored. Gosh, i should've stayed in my dorm and played some video games but, I couldn't due to voltage's begging..

Earlier..

I was setting up my gaming gear, about to play Black Ops 3, until Voltage barges in and yelled..

Voltage: Dude, Team RWBY asked if we can hang out with them and i told them we would.

Y/n: Tell them i'm not coming..

Voltage: Oh..come on, Y/n. The girls have been mostly talking about you, and they really want to talk to you.

Y/n: *sighs* Ok..ill come.

Voltage: Yay!

Present

Weiss: The Vytal Festival! Oh this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think i ever seen you smile this much Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out...

Y/n: Gotta agree with rubes here.

Weiss: How could you 'not' smile? A festival dedicated to the culture's of the world. There will be dances, parades, a tournament! Oh the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking.

Yang:*sigh* You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Kira: And less fun..