Enter Remnant

Hiya, friends. Nocturne here. And last time, Kira and Y/N was sent to a different world by closing the vortex with the energies of both of their dino gems. Now stranded in a new world, what would happen to the two rangers? Let's read to find out!

[Y/N's POV]
Minutes went by and the two rangers were still in unknown forest. Y/N was checking his surroundings until he heard a groan.

Y/n: *turns and sees Kira waking up* Hey Kira! You're ok. *crouches to her level*

Kira: *groans* Thanks for your concern. *looks at her surroundings* Where are we? Some kind of forest?

Y/n: Yeah. I think so.

All of a sudden, the pair heard rustling from those bushes in front of them. What came out was a small wolf-like creature with white bony plating all over and red eyed with streaks on it's face looking at the teenagers..

 What came out was a small wolf-like creature with white bony plating all over and red eyed with streaks on it's face looking at the teenagers

Y/n: Woah! *turns to his morpher and powers up...but nothing happened* What the..? Why can't I morph?!

Kira: What?! Let me try *tries to morph into her ranger form as well...but nothing happened as well* Maybe it's an effect from the vortex.

Y/n: I guess.. *sees the creature come close to him curiously and bends down* uhh..hi? *holds his hand out to it*

With that moment, the small creature went slowly to his hand and nuzzles under it and coos, causing the teen to relax, and Kira to have a shocked face.

Kira: Umm..Y/N. What just happened?!

Y/n: It seems I tamed this little guy.

The creature then bites Y/n's hand softly

Y/n: Hey! That hurted a little!

Kira: *laughs a little, then whispers in his ear* That little guy is a girl.

Y/n: *shocked* Really?!*looks at the wolf with tears in her eyes, then picks her up and hugs it* I'm really sorry I called you a guy. I didn't mean too..and I didn't know.

The wolf then licked Y/n' s face as a way to say apology accepted, making Y/n chuckle.

Y/n: Yay! I got a new friend. I think I'll call you..Skyla!