Road to the Chibiverse: Episode 1

Hello, everyone. Most of you voted for RWBY Chibi, So this will be the first scenario. So anyway, hope you enjoy.

Disclaimer notice: I don't own RWBY Chibi, or the characters
I don't own Rooster Teeth, Power Rangers, or Saban Brands
OC Voltage Blaze respectfully belongs to Wolffoxy0522
You belong to yourself

Last thing. This would be similar to a former rwby chibi book my friend Boogiethehedgehog3 used to have, so i hope you like it.

[Y/n's POV]
I was chilling in my room, Playing with Skyla and Beo. I kept moving a ball of light around them, causing the Pups to chases it playfully. I was enjoying the scenery, until someone knocked on my door..

Y/n: Who is it?

???: It's Kira.

Y/n: Just a second..

I got dressed in my pjs and opened my room door to see her in her pjs as well..

Y/n: Hey. Is there something you need?

Kira: Well..i wanted to know if you wanna to see this show called RWBY Chibi. *holds up a DVD with the team name on it*

Y/n: RWBY..Chibi? Does anyone else knows about this?

Kira: Nope, just and you.

Y/n: Ok. Let's play it in my room.

Kira: Ok.

I allowed her inside, then layed on my bed. Kira followed soon, placed the disk inside the console, and layer next to me, with her head on my shoulders..

Kira: I hope you dont mind me inviting Voltage.

Y/n: Hey.. the more the merrier.

I heard my door opening to see our teammate at the door..

Voltage: Hey, you two lovebirds..

Y/n: Wassup, dude?

Voltage: Kira told me that she had something for us to watch.

Y/n: Oh. In that case, welcome aboard.

He sat on the bed with us as the video started blinking multiple colors..

Y/n: Uhh..Kira. Is this supposed to happen?

Kira: I done think so..

Voltage: Probably just a glitch..

As he was about to say anything else, a small portal appeared I  from of the t.v. and began pulling us in, causing is to hold on for dear life..

Voltage: *holds on to beam* What the fuck is this?!

Y/n: I don't know!