Courage of of a true Knight

Hello, you guys. Sorry for the late update. Today, in the chapter Jaune would finally man up. But with a twist.
Don't know? Well..lets find out in the chapter..

[Pyrrha's POV]
I looked out the window sadly as Ren was loading his bladed pistol weapons and Nora was jumping on her bed in the room. Y/n was also here with us as well and shared with me secretly of what he heard from the roof..

Nora: How come Jaune gets home so late?

Ren: He's become rather scarce since he started fraternizing with Cardin.

Nora: That's weird...Doesn't he know we have a field trip tomorrow? We need our rest! *twirls in midair so her back hit the covers*

Pyrrha: *feels upset as she still stared out the window* I'm sure our leader knows exactly what he's doing.

Nora and Ren exchanged glances for a moment, then looked to Y/n for some answers. He simply shook his head.

Y/n: *goes to Pyrrha and places hand on shoulder before he leaves* He'll snap out if it eventually Pyrrha. Give him time. *uses fire to teleport back into his room.

Pyrrha: Mmmm... I guess so.

Little did they know that Jaune himself was looking in through the crack of the door.

[Jaune's POV]
I hung my head and closed the door quietly, just as a voice interrupted my own thoughts.

Ruby: Hey, Jaune!"

Startled, i turned around to see Ruby in her pajamas, and she giggled at my reaction.

Ruby: Long time, no see! Did you lock yourself out again?

Jaune: *raises my scroll, attempting to laugh.* Oh, uh, nope!
Got it!

Ruby: So! Where have you been lately?

Jaune: I, uh...*tries to come up with something, but just sighed and lowered my head* I messed up. I did something I shouldn't have, and now Cardin has me on a leash, and Pyrrha won't even talk to me, and...*breathed heavily through nose* I'm starting to think coming to this school was a bad idea.

I then pressed my back to the door and slid down to the floor in depression.

Jaune: I'm a failure.

Ruby: Nope!

Jaune: *Looking at her in surprise* Nope?

Ruby: Nope! You're a team leader now, Jaune. You're not allowed to be a failure.

Jaune: But... what if I'm a failure at being a co-leader?"

Ruby thought about it for a moment, then gave her answer.

Ruby: Nope!

I laughed as she joined him on the floor.

Jaune: You know, you're not the easiest person to talk to about this kind of stuff.