Revealing Truths

Here we go! Today, i give you all the final chapter of volume 1! As I have said, I will be continuing to the other volumes after this so this shall not be the end. Its been a incredible ride getting here and I hope you all stick around for volume 2. Last thing, the gold ranger would be given a new power in the mid-end of the chapter. Hope you enjoy! [Warning: chapter will be very..very long]

A FEW DAYS LATER...(Ruby's  POV)

I woke up to find Blake’s bed empty and groaned sadly. Y/n, Kira and the rest of my team helped look around the empty streets of Vale searching for her and Voltage..

Ruby: They’ve been gone all weekend…

Weiss: Blake's a big girl, I'm sure she can handle herself!

Yang: Weiss, come on. She's one of our teammates.

Weiss: Is she? We all heard what she said!

Ruby: Weiss.

Yang: Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. Either way, they’re missing, and we need to find them.

Weiss: A member of the White Fang! Right underneath our noses!

Ruby: I just hope she's okay…

Y/n puts a hand on his chin and the other on his hip as he wonders.

Y/N: Why the hell is Voltage missing? He should’ve came back to the dorm… There must be a reason behind it…

[No One's POV]
Elsewhere, Blake, Sun, and Voltage are at the balcony cafe in the middle of vale. Blake is sipping a cup of tea and sighing. She looks up at Sun and Voltage sitting across from her, who holds his drink with his tail as his hand props his head up. He takes a sip when Blake puts her cup down. Voltage has a cup of coffee and took a small sip.

Blake: So, you want to know more about me…

Sun: Finally, she speaks! Nearly two days and you gave us nothing but small talk and weird looks!

She gives the two boys an angry look.

Sun: Yeah, like that.

She rolls her eyes before looking at the two with a sad expression on her face.

Blake: Sun, Voltage... Are you familiar with the White Fang?"

Sun: Of course! I don't think there's a Faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them. Stupid, holier-than-thou creeps that use force to get whatever they want. Bunch of freaks, if you ask me!

Voltage almost chokes once he said that, much to Sun’s and Blake’s surprise.

Voltage: Dude, she was once a member of the White Fang.