Classes

Hello, my fellow Wattpad users. Today would be after the rangers initiation. So..lets read.

[Tommy Oliver's POV]

I was working on the links to the new portal phaser i created that i believe would go into the dimmension their at and bring them back..

With one final tweak, the device was fully functional. I called it the Invisicaster.

Tommy: Yes! Perfect..*speaks to the other rangers through his braclet* Hey guys get down here. I think I found the dimmension Y/n and Kira are at.

Connor: *through his braclet* We're on our way.

(10 minutes later)

As i was getring the Invisicaster ready, i heard the guys entering the base.

Connor: Hey Dr. O, what did you needed to show us?

Ethan: Would it help get our friends?

Tommy: That's right, you guys. *brings out the device* And this would help us.

Trent: What is it?

Tommy: This is the Invisicaster. I designed it to lock onto Y/n's and Kira's dino gem signature and create a wormhole to that dimmension.

The boys had shocked expressions on their faces.

Boys: Really?!

Tommy: Yes. So before we use this, we should get some necessary things before we enter the otherworld.

All of them nodded in agreement and started to leave, before Ethan said one thing..

Ethan: Do you know the name of the world we are going?

Tommy: Good question, Ethan. *reads the screen on the back* The world we going in is called..Remnant..

[Y/n's POV]

I started to wake up to start the new day, as me and her had our first class with professor port. The time was 7:00AM and the class starts at 8:30, so i headed into the bathroom to shower up. I still liked the decor of my private bathroom..