New teammate and trouble

Hello, everyone. I'm sorry for not updating this sooner. This wasnt the only story I had to work on. So without further ado, enjoy the chapter..

[No One's POV]
The group in profrssor Goodwitch's class watching Jaune's fight with Cardin Winchester, and he was being dominated by him. Y/n, Kira, Team RWBY and the rest of team JNPR watched in their seats as the bully was pushing him back like a ragdoll..

Y/n: *sighs* Poor guy has no coordination with his sword movements.

Kira: And he keeps leaving himself open. Maybe you should ask him to train him to be better with his weapon.

Y/n: *sees Pyrrha eyeing him with pity* I think Pyrrha is gonna do that.

He looks at Cardin, who laughs at his opponent's tiredness, and Jaune gathers his strength to charge forward and swing his blade at Cardin, only for him to jump out of the way. Jaune looks back, surprised, as Cardin's mace sends Jaune's shield - and himself - flying back. Now only armed with his sword, Jaune continued to try and attack, but is blocked by the mace's hilt. Their weapons locked, Cardin forces himself up, towering over a struggling Jaune.

Cardin: This is the part where you lose

Jaune: Over my dead----

Jaune is cut short as Cardin knees him in the gut, making Jaune drop his sword and fall to the ground in pain. Cardin raises his mace and is about to slam it down on a worried Jaune..

Goodwitch: That's enough, Mr Winchester.

Cardin relents and walks away as she comes onto the stage, tapping her tablet.

Glynda: Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your Scroll during combat. Gauging your Aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack, or when it is better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now, would we?

Cardin: Speak for yourself...

You: *Mutters* If he refuses to shut his mouth, I'm gonna freeze it for him....

Glynda turns to the seated and standing students, such as: Yang and Yang, punching the air in anticipation; Weiss, shaking her fists with an excited smile; and Ruby and Nora, shaking their entire body with enthusiastic energy while squealing softly

Glynda: "Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale!"

The bell rings, and students start leaving while Pyrrha continues to frown sadly. Jaune, still sitting on the floor, hangs his head in shame.

Y/n: *looks back at jaune* I feel sad for him. I hope Pyrrha can help him.

Kira: i feel more sad for Pyrrha, with Jaune not noticing her.

Y/n: *thoughts* That boy needs to be trained by one of us.

(Timeskip)

The group headed to the cafeteria to eat. Just when everyone was about to eat and chat, we heard someone yelping in pain. We thought it was Velvet, but instead, we saw team CRDL bullying a 16 year old viper gecko Faunus...