Chapter one: First Day

You were new to Liberty High. You heard many bad things about the schools, you where a little scared. I mean who isn't scared on the first day at a new school. But to a school where people have bullied a girl to death. But this was my time to show my photography to new people.

I sat at the breakfast table with my brother Zander by me. My mom set some eggs and bacon on my plate and I took a bite. Zander was the type of boy that was popular anywhere any time. He enjoyed sports, and wasn't great in his academics. But he made up for it by I guess being a good basketball player.
I checked my watch and it read 7:50. School started at 8:00. And we only live around two minutes away.
"Okay mom and dad time to go to school." I said setting my napkin on my plate and putting my backpack on my back. Zander followed my steps.
"Your driving" I said as I threw him his keys. He just nodded and we said our goodbyes to our parents and then we where off.
Your brother rolled down the window and the warm breeze warmed your face. And the wind played dances with you h/c hair.  You just say your head on your hand, the only thing so couldn't stop thinking about was meeting new friends. It was hard for you, because everyone thought you where this freak....
You reached up on the school and your brother dropped you off.
"Have a great day doofus!" You said smiling and he told you to have a good day too. He drove off so he could park the car. You just stood there for a minute admiring the tall structure. You felt all eyes on you.
You looked up to see this gigantic jock walking towards you. You could tell by 1:) his jacket 2:) Many other guys following him.
He stood in front of you.
"Are you new?" He asked. You gripped the sides of your backpack. And looked up.
"Yeah. It's my first day." You said nervously.
"I want you to find me around later. Okay?" He said while turning away giving me a wink. I pulled a strand of hair behind my ear and then walked into the school.
You walked down the hall trying to find the office. You then saw there was a camera printing picture room. You pulled out the door to reveal a all red room. And some pictures up on small line of string.
You saw a boy in the corner soaking the pictures in water. You walked over almost touching his shoulder.
"Wow your a great photographer!" I complemented. He jumped. And looked back at my quickly.
"Oh I.. I'm sorry. You just startled me. But thanks." The boy with the curls were all I could see.
"You must be a great photographer. I'm actually one myself." I said holding up my camera bag that laid on my side.
"Wow really! I mean really?" He said very excitedly, "You should join the yearbook community with me." He offered.
"Yes! I would love too, but I have a favor to ask you." I said.
"What is it?" He asked.
"Do you know where the office is?"

He took me to the office and I got my schedule. I learned that the boys name was Tyler Down. I mean he was extremely cute. But of course my feelings shouldn't get ahead of me.