Chapter two: Help me out

It was the beginning of the next day, I got my schedule so today I could actually find my classes. I got dressed today and got ready how I did the day before. I wore a green jacket along with black leggings with adorable boots. You had to admit you where looking quite amazing today. But you realized you just wanted to impress a certain someone.

You met your family upstairs all in the kitchen. You mom again cooking breakfast and your brother chowing down on his food. Your mother turned around from cooking some french toast.

"Met any new kids yesterday?" My mother asked Zander and I. Zander slurped down some milk and blurted out.

"I met some new friends I think there names are Bryce, umm let me see Justin. And that's all I remember." Zander answered. Then my mom eyed me expecting a answer. I just looked down at my empty dish.

"I met some people." Was all I answered. Then my mom put the french toast on my plate.

"I saw her yesterday with a little camera boy freak!" Zander argued with me pointing his fork at me.

"What no!"

"Huh you have a boyfriend?" My mom said giving me a smile.

I got up off the dinner table and threw my bag on my back.

"I'm walking to school. Bye" I said before closing the door behind me. I started fast walking on the sidewalk, trying to get to school as fast as I could. I kept my head down and before I k=knew it I was crossing the street and then I felt a hand grab my waist and slam me onto the ground.

I looked back and saw the boy who winked at me the other day. I looked back and realized if it wasn't for him i would have been ran over by a car. I tried to get out of the boys arms and thank them, but he wouldn't let me go.

"Wow you wan't to leave me that easily?" He asked while pulling my butt closer to his..you know what. We where just siding on the sidewalk, he then grabbed my neck with his hand and pulling it sitting on his shoulder. He then grabbed my butt again. I tried to squirm out, I think look back to see Zander punched him in the face. I took his hands off me and ran into my brothers car.

"What the fuck happened?" My brother questioned, 'Did he try and hurt you?"

"He almost tried to rape me!" I yelled as I pushed on the gas petal for him.

"Come on where going to take you to school."  My brother said as I took deep breaths.

We pulled up on the school and my brother dropped me off, and told me to run inside and go to the office to tell them. I started running into the school like my brother told me. I then opened the doors. I stood there a minute to cool off.

I started walking through the bare hallways staring at all the blue lockers. I reached mine and put some books away. I then felt someone tap my shoulder and I quickly turned around. I saw that it was Tyler.

"You alright? You look out of breath." The boy with the curls asked me. I just stared into my empty locker.

"Come here." I said while grabbed the boys hand. I took him to a janitors closet and we sat on boxes, "I never asked you think but whats your name?" I asked giggling a little.

"I'm Tyler. Tyler Down, How about you?" He asked scratching the back of his head.

"Y/n. " I replied.

"Okay what were you going to ask me?"

"Who's that one jock who has short brown hair. And normally and very creepishly winks at people?" I asked Tyler who's eyes popped out of his head. He then grabbed my hand which made me blush like there was no tomorrow.

"He's a bad guy his name is Bryce. You know Hannah right? I suspect." Tyler asked another question. I eyed him wondering what he did.

"Yeah. Everyone knows."

"He raped her. And many other girls like this one girl named Jessica here. He's bad news, don't hang around him y/n, I don't want you to end up like them." Tyler told me. I was in complete shock, he raped her. AND ALMOST TRIED TO DO THAT TO ME!! This is crazy.

I paused and Tyler released his hand. I looked at him.

"He almost did that to me. This morning just before I got into the school. I was walking n the sidewalk and don't even ask but almost got hit by a car. But Bryce saved me then tried to freaken rape me on the side walk. Thankfully my brother came in time." I explained and then held my chest taking in air. Tyler took a minute on what to say.

"Wow. How about I pick you up in the mornings." Tyler told me and I smiled and agreed.

Wow guys thanks for the support. If there are spelling of grammar mistakes i'm sorry. But leave a vote is your liking my story, it will make me want to update sooner and longer chapters. :)