Chapter 5: Should you be Trusted?

Tyler helped me off the ground and grabbed my backpack in one hand. He walked over to his backpack and pulled out the pictures of me.

"Will it make you feel better if I did this" Tyler said as he set my bag on the ground and tore up the pictures of me. You whipped a tear. All the tiny pieces of paper started falling to the ground.

"Thank you. " you said grabbing you backpack and running out of the room. Tyler just stayed back until he noticed he should do something. He grabbed his camera bag and started running out the door after you.

"Wait y/n!"

He grabbed your arm pulling you back.
"What? I need to go home. My brother is probably worried."

"Meet at my house tonight. I have something to tell you." Tyler said as I nodded and started walking away. I think I remember where Tyler lived because i remember he told me he lived a few houses down in a grey blue house. I went out the school doors to see Justin, Bryce, and I think Montgomery staggering over the photo of Courtney. I looked down at my feet as i felt their eyes on me. I turned around and Jessica was smoking something which i think was pot, and she stopped me.

"What are you doing tonight?" Jessica asked me. I gripped the sides of my backpack and just studded. Why would Jessica ask me that?

"I'm not doing anything. Why?" I asked Jessica as her boyfriend came over and held her hand. I just gave them a nervous smile. I continued walking until Jessica yelled something at me.

"Bryce wants you to meet at his house tonight. We will be there." She yelled back at me. I stopped in place, there is no way i am ever going anywhere with Bryce. I looked up at Bryce who just winked at me. I just started running home as fast as i could. Even know i knew no one was coming after me, I knew i shouldn't be around Bryce.

I got home and slammed the door, somehow no one was home. I had the house all to myself. I looked at a note on the table.

Honey, your father and I decided to go on a mini vacation with just us to. Where only staying here for three days, there is food in the fridge and Zander will be home tomorrow. No parties! -love mom

I just set the note back on the table and ran up to my room. I set my bag on my bed and checked out some of my camera gear, pretty much admiring all my stuff. When suddenly my phone rings. It had no name, but i picked it up anyway.

"Hello?" I asked as I heard people screaming and loud music. I knew exactly it was a party.

"Come down to my house where having a sick party!" Jessica screamed into the phone. Why was Jessica interested in me now?

" i have plans." I told her and then i heard more shuffling with thee phone.

"With your freak boyfriend Tyler. You can do way better."

"Listen I need to go." I told her as I hung up the pone. I walked over to my closet and picked out this outfit. 

I thought this outfit was cute

I thought this outfit was cute. But you can always imagine what you would wear. :)

I grabbed my purse and shut the door. i didn't realize it was getting to 8 pm, and it was very dark outside. You went down two blocks until you found a house like what Tyler said. 

You knocked on the door. And there you saw Tyler with his maroon flannel and his greY  undershirt. Like he always wore. He held the door opened for you as you walked in. His house was very nice but only you notice from walking up there where hole in his window. He took you to his room and he sat down on his bed taking out the photos of the people. 

You of course didn't notice because you where amazed at all his cameras. 

"Woah is that the newest  Canon with IS lens!" You said. 

He came over and stood right behind your shoulder which make you blush really bad. 

"You bet." He said smiling. i then turned away sitting on his bed and seeing the pictures. 

"What did you want to talk about?" You asked him as Tyler scratched his head taking a breath. 

"You promise you wont tell anybody?" He asked 

"I promise." 

"I was planning a shooting, killing anyone that has hurt me or you know Hannah Baker. I'm sick of this bullshit, you the only person who has every listened to me. But know its time for them to pay." He explained and I was just in total shock.

"..What! Tyler no you can't do that. You will go to jail. Tel me your kidding?"

Tyler went over to a chest by his window and pulled out a couple guns. 

"Are those loaded?" You asked as you moved backwards. 

"Not yet. Just please don't tell anyone." He begged. 

"I wont but this is a bad decision. Are you going to kill me? " You asked because you had no idea in the first place why he told  you to come here. 

"No I would never!!! But these people are all the ones that had ruined my life." Tyler pulled out photos off all the people. you looked at a few and saw that Clay Jenson was one of them. You pulled out his photo. 

"Clay? Really?" You asked Tyler as he put his guns back and looked at you. 

"Clay did very bad things to me. you have to understand that." Tyler told me and I was still speechless. 

"Listen even though your a crazy little teenager, i will support you..." I said with a smile. I had no idea what was getting myself into. He smiled and hugged me. 

'Thank you y/n. You the best best friend anyone could ask for."

1007 words

Hello guys long time no see. I was thinking about the story plot of this story and I think I got it. So that means more chapters. Sorry for the lack of uploads but they are coming back. So what do you think about crazy Tyler planning on shooting up the school?  But also sorry this chapter is mostly dialog it kinda had to be.. But anyways have a great day!