Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Chelsea's POV

"Hey babe" Taylor said as he walked in to my room smiling at me.

"Holaaaaa" I said smiling back. He walked over to my bed and sat down next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"So what are we gonna do today?" He asked.

"Ummmm... we can watch a bunch of movies if you want?"

"Sounds great. I'll go get some snacks from downstairs."

Taylor left the room and a few moments later there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I screamed

"It's Matt now let me in!" He shouted from the other side of the door. I got up and walked over to the door. I was really worried about what was gonna happen though. It's been really awkward between me and him since he broke up with me over a year ago. We've avoided alone time since I joined Magcon. I wonder what he wants I thought opening the door and letting him in. He walked over to my bed and sat down.

"Hey Chelsea it's been a while. So I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well you see... I've noticed how happy you are around Taylor and I couldn't help but to wish it was me." He said silently. I sat still. For the first time Matt had made me speechless.

"I miss you Chels, I'm mad I let you go and the worst part is Taylor has you now... it's just not fair."

"You had your chance Matt I really used to like you but you broke my heart. Now I'm with Taylor and he makes me happier than ever before." I love Matt but just as a friend. Just as I thought we would get over last year this comes up. I was a little mad but what was I supposed to do? I didn't want to be mean but I love Taylor.

"Matt it's not the time to talk about this. I think you should go back to your room. I'm gonna go get a soda at the machine. I'll see you later and I can pretend this never happened if you want."

I walked out of the room expecting him to leave after me but when I came back he was asleep on my bed. I walked up to him about to wake him up until I realized he had tears in his eyes. He was mumbling I got closer to hear he was saying and he murmured under his breath, "Aw babe I love you too." And "You're so gorgeous Chelsea."

Shocked, I left the room just as Taylor was about to walk in.

"Idk how but Matt fell asleep on my bed. Can we do this in your room?" I asked. Without saying a word he grabbed my hand and walked us to his room.