Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Matts POV

Ugh. Why did Carter have to know I was so upset over this. Now everyone thinks they can help but the only one who can change anything is Chelsea. And she loves Taylor. Maybe I can change that I thought. Would that be wrong? I asked myself. I figured I could just leave and walk it out so I told Carter I would be back then Taylor walked in and grabbed me.

"Where do you think you're going bro? We are gonna make you happy again." He said. Wanna give up your girlfriend then? I almost said. But I stopped myself. Taylor sat down on the bed then Chelsea.

"Make room for me." I said jokingly.

"I got you" Taylor said picking Chelsea up and moving her to his lap. Great I thought.

Chelsea's POV

I feel kinda bad for Matt. Taylor is all over me and I know what this 'meeting' is for. I could tell it was me. He wouldn't even look me in the eyes.

"Tay do you think I could take Matt for a walk? I'll figure out what's wrong." I whispered to him. He nodded knowing I could get it out of him.

"Com'mon Matt" I said grabbing his hand. His whole face lit up then he looked back at Taylor who was now talking to Cam.

We got up and walked into the hall.

"Stop acting like this Matt." I said after a few minutes of silence.

"Acting like what?"

"You're being a drama queen Matt. It's not cute."

"But Taylor is." He murmured. Did he just say that? I feel so guilty.

"Look I know you're upset but stop taking it out on all the boys. They don't even know what's going on." I said now aggravated.

"Look Chelsea I know I broke up with you but I made a mistake. I deserve a second chance."

"Not before Taylor gets his first chance."

"He has you that's a chance."

"Maybe he's just not stupid enough to treat me like shit." I screamed.

Tears formed in his eyes. I felt bad. First I mess with his heart and now I yell at him for having a crush on me? Why does he even want me?

"Look Matt I'm sorry I didn't mean it." I put my hands on his shoulders and then he pushed them off.

"I don't even know why I bother with you. You'd rather stay with Taylor who we all know will end up breaking your heart."

"Don't even say that he loves me!" I screamed.

I looked at him. I didn't want him to get too upset then everyone would know. I hugged him and whispered I'm sorry into his ear. He pulled away and then slowly leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"No Matt don't do that please. We'll get over this I promise. You won't like me in like 2 days maximum."

He nodded then we walked back into his room where all the boys were making a video. He hugged me and thanked me then went to go join the video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all left Matt's room and went to our own rooms except Taylor he came with me. I laid down in my bed and Taylor climbed right in behind me. He intertwined our fingers and kissed my neck sending chills down my spine. I turned to face him, our foreheads touched. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I followed by putting mine on his neck. He pressed his lips to mine and we kissed for what felt like hours but was only a few minutes. I pulled away and whispered "I love you Taylor." He grinned and whispered "I love you more." Then he slowly fell asleep with me in his arms.