Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Chelsea's POV

I woke up to my alarm and realized I only had 1hour until magcon. I quickly hopped out of bed and took a shower. I then got dressed in some denim shorts and a muscle tank. I curled my hair lightly and then put on my everyday make up. I grabbed my phone and was about to walk out when I got a chill. I decided it might be best to grab a sweatshirt. I picked the first one out of my suitcase and slipped it over my head grabbing my phone and opening the door to see Taylor.

"Hey cutie," he said grabbing my waist and pulling me close.

"Hi babe, what are you doing here? I was about to go to your room," I stated as I leaned into kiss him.

"I knew we would be late if I waited for you." He joked. "Is that your room key sitting on the table?" He asked pointing.

"Oh my god! Yeah. I almost left with out it. Thanks Tay you're a lifesaver!" I walked over to the table and turned back to face Taylor.

"Hey Chels? Doesn't Matt have that sweatshirt?" I looked down and my mouth dropped. How'd he know?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short but it's still an update! So I'm writing more right now and I have a lot of the next few chapters planned just not written. So yeah comment and vote please!

~Chelsea