Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Chelsea's POV

**flashback**

"How could you do this to me?!" I screamed. He had been crying and I could tell. Matt stood dumbfounded by the fact I was finally standing up to someone, I guess he was shocked it was him.

"I didn't mean to Chels, I love you, I really do." He whined.

"You can't make out with someone 'on accident'" I yelled making, making him look more upset. "You can't go around treating everyone like shit Espinosa. You promised you would change but you're still the player you used to be. I don't even want to look at you take your stuff and leave." I handed him a cardboard box filled with all of the things Matt had left here or given me.

"You forgot something. Can I go look for it?" He said looking in my eyes. I reluctantly nodded knowing that eventually he would show up looking for whatever it was. He walked past me and I closed the front door noticing he hadn't put the box down, I ignored it and waited on the couch for his reappearance. After about 10 minutes he showed up at the bottom of the stairs.

"See ya Chels, at magcon?" He said opening the front door. I nodded and waved as a tear swam down my cheek. I put the notebook in on the tv and must've drifted off. When I woke up it was about 2:30 in the morning. I turned the tv off, grabbed my phone then headed up the stairs. I went to lay on my bed when I noticed a sweatshirt and a black rose. Not black because it was dead, but black because I don't like normal things. (A/N ahs reference) I picked up the sweatshirt and a piece of paper fell off. I picked up the folded piece of white lined paper slowly. I unfolded it to reveal Matt's scribbled hand writing. I read it,

'Chelsea,

I know you're really mad at me and you've said you never want to see me again, but I love you babe. I'm sorry I hurt you and if I could go back and change it I would. You were the best thing that has ever happened to me. I hope you can give me a second chance. I will never ever hurt you again. Maybe by the time magcon comes around we can be together again. You are my true love and someone told me that you can't let true love go. But I guess in this case I have to. I love you.

Love, Matthew Lee Espinosa.'

I broke down. My tears couldn't stop flowing as I sat on my bed crying.

*end of flashback*

Hey guys sorry it's been so long but I hope you like this chapter. I tried to make it longer because it's been so long. This chapter seems lame but pay attention. You need to know about this for future chapters😏.